Baldwin over Tate all week long and twice on Sunday

Escamillo

Reaction score
tom sawyer":2yr0f5f9 said:
[youtube]6hLdEYXGDck[/youtube]

Great vid, but unfortunately missing DB's great catch in the 4th quarter in the playoff game against New Orleans. That play was awesome, Doug doing a tight-rope catch along the sidelines as a defender is ripping his helmet off. And it secured the game (well, should have, anyway; there was some poor play by the D and special teams later such that the Hawks had to hang on for the win).

Tokadub

Reaction score
I don't wanna say who's better because Baldwin is awesome. But you can't clearly say one is better than the other.

I'd say Tate is actually better and has a much higher potential, he's just a better athlete with freaky abilities.

Baldwin may have a slight advantage with crisp and clutch route running, which is probably due to his super intense focus and determination.

Baldwin seems like the kind of guy who would probably elbow you in the face to clear his way for an alleyoop jam if this was basketball. Tate would just jump over you and make you go "wtf".

Not saying Baldwin is a dirty player but my point is he plays so hard and won't let anything stand in his way, I think Tate does it naturally it's very easy for him he's a special talent.

Gotta imagine if Tate had Baldwins mental fortitude he would be unstoppable. I still expect Tate to have a much better overall career and better stats next year.

So in summary I think Tate's better but for the Seahawks they were like the dynamic duo, I would consider them tied for #1 receivers last year...

Only problem was Tate was just about tied for #1 receiver in 2012 with a "real" #1 Sydney Rice who was getting payed about 3 times what I figure we offered Tate... People tend to forget that.

Either way losing Tate is going to be terrible when Harvin gets hurt which seems inevitable with his porcelain hips and a rockem-sockem robot face.

themunn

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2j79hmso said:
Give me discipline and student over athletic everytime. Largent or Jarivicsios anyone? Bueller?

Largent is from a very different era of football though, Jurevicius had one season with over 700 yards receiving, (706) and one season with voer 4 TDs (2005, thankfully).

Would you take Baldwin or Galloway?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3p9t2gbp said:
Tate must have slept with the girlfriends/wives of half .NET's forum members to get this kind of reaction from so many.
um....I don't think they were sleeping :roll: no fun in that :16: