Beast Mode "alleged" altercation with Fans

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
GLio14":3esasojz said:
Always two sides of the story. Judging by Marshawn's positive history with kids, the 13 year old was probably being a little jerk trying to provoke him. BeastMode wouldn't of done that just because.

Yes I agree I saw Lynch downtown Seattle once coming out of a restaurant I said to him hey how is it going good luck in the game coming up we are all behind you guys , I was with my nephew he was very nice , asked if my nephew wanted anything signed, we did not have a pen he took one out of his pocket and sighed my nephews Seahawk hat but then again there was nobody else around and no cameras around very nice guy.

If you follow him pointing cameras in his face he is like that . Jerk kids.

HawkGA

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":3m9k6cek said:
GLio14":3m9k6cek said:
Always two sides of the story. Judging by Marshawn's positive history with kids, the 13 year old was probably being a little jerk trying to provoke him. BeastMode wouldn't of done that just because.

Yes I agree I saw Lynch downtown Seattle once coming out of a restaurant I said to him hey how is it going good luck in the game coming up we are all behind you guys , I was with my nephew he was very nice , asked if my nephew wanted anything signed, we did not have a pen he took one out of his pocket and sighed my nephews Seahawk hat but then again there was nobody else around and no cameras around very nice guy.

If you follow him pointing cameras in his face he is like that . Jerk kids.

Another probably important difference - you simply talked to him and didn't ask for the autograph. Probablyan easy way to separate the fans from the sleazy seekers.

Geologic

Reaction score
The people who wanted signatures look like they just wanted a signature to sell. The article states that the dad and his son do this all the time with away teams.

I can't blame Marshawn for not wanting to sign anything to someone who isn't a fan.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Even if the kid was being annoying, IF true, it's still not cool to say to a kid. Not saying that means he's terrible, or that I hate him, or that he's a bad guy. Good people have bad moments.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
jkitsune":3ixrd7sz said:
Even if the kid was being annoying, IF true, it's still not cool to say to a kid. Not saying that means he's terrible, or that I hate him, or that he's a bad guy. Good people have bad moments.