Beastmode mad?

w00t

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":kp400tog said:
w00t":kp400tog said:
Yup. 1st and goal and you go read option? How about "I Formation" and let the beast run it up the gut. That read option is the reason Rice got injured. Russell tried to run on the right side and clipped Rice's left leg while Rice was blocking a DB.

Yup, I agree we should've ran it with Lynch at least once at the goal line, but don't blame it on the read option. If you're goona complain that it hurts players, I hope you did it in disapproval the same as when all those times Russell does it and gets a 15 yard gain, the same as when Lynch gets the ball and goes 10 yards or when we were destroying Buffalo last year with it.

I like the read option BUT not in that situation. On the 1 yard line? :141847_bnono:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
w00t":1hb73h5u said:
dontbelikethat":1hb73h5u said:
w00t":1hb73h5u said:
Yup. 1st and goal and you go read option? How about "I Formation" and let the beast run it up the gut. That read option is the reason Rice got injured. Russell tried to run on the right side and clipped Rice's left leg while Rice was blocking a DB.

Yup, I agree we should've ran it with Lynch at least once at the goal line, but don't blame it on the read option. If you're goona complain that it hurts players, I hope you did it in disapproval the same as when all those times Russell does it and gets a 15 yard gain, the same as when Lynch gets the ball and goes 10 yards or when we were destroying Buffalo last year with it.

I like the read option BUT not in that situation. On the 1 yard line? :141847_bnono:

Yes, massive :34853_doh: on that decision.