Best Jersey Purchase

Exittium

Reaction score
pmedic920":355gpntc said:
Exittium":355gpntc said:
my Originaly Kitna, and my brand New Custom Elite Wolf Sherman got it monday actually :D

Curious how you customized a Sherman?
Got any pix?

Well proshop at the time didnt have any elite wolf gray shermans, they were all out so I went with a custom elite wolf gray sherman... it's okay my only complaint is the numbers don't feel nearly the quality they should for the price, and below the front numbers its a solid panel rather than mesh like it is on the back... you can see what I mean in the pics :

KSXbdPG

XkQhMWV

QnIXfnK

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I love my Djackson jersey. I have Hass, Wilson kam and lynch. Branch was my worst. But I still have. My son has a Sherman jersey signed by about 12 different Hawks. Including Wilson, Pete, John, kam, Bennett, adb, bjDaniels, mebane,rocket, luke, wags and a few more rooks.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Aaron Donald

Wore it to three games and he's had four sacks, maybe five. Makes me proud every time. It's cemented as my game day selection.

Jase

Reaction score
Got this off of Seahawks.com a few months after he retired.

Hard to tell, but there's an autograph along the "1".

P 20150925 200427 1

pmedic920

Reaction score
Exittium":gdnrfnw4 said:
Well proshop at the time didnt have any elite wolf gray shermans, they were all out so I went with a custom elite wolf gray sherman... it's okay my only complaint is the numbers don't feel nearly the quality they should for the price, and below the front numbers its a solid panel rather than mesh like it is on the back... you can see what I mean in the pics :

Very nice :{)

Tical21

Reaction score
This is probably going to get me thrown off the site, but the sickest jersey I have is a 9ers jersey. The white Deion Sanders when they had the black shadow around the number. Absolutely gorgeous.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Tical21":15mcocxn said:
This is probably going to get me thrown off the site, but the sickest jersey I have is a 9ers jersey. The white Deion Sanders when they had the black shadow around the number. Absolutely gorgeous.

BooThisMan

tooshort

Reaction score
I have to admit that I still love my custom Leonard Weaver Jersey (even though it got worn and washed so hard that it doesn't even have a number on the back any more)

I'll go with the Custom Elite #3 "DANGERUSS" that I just got in the mail today. Back in 2012 I bought the custom "game" jersey with the same number and name during preseason and got it just in the nick of time to wear it to Russell's first bigtime win against the Pats. Just like the now disheveled game jersey, the elite showed up with perfect timing after the long wait , on Blue Friday before the game.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to obtain a signed Walter Jones jersey so yes, that's my fav. I have a Watters jersey I wear to Niner games and a very old Easley jersey I don't dare to even get out of the drawer. Hass, Alexander, and, if anyone's interested I have an authentic CURRY jersey I foolishly bought a few years back...

idahohawk

Reaction score
A good buddy of mine, also a Hawks fan, is a pharmacist. He had a jersey made a while back 33 "Doornink" Dr. Dan!

A mutual friend met Dr. Dan at a home game when he was signing autographs. He got an autograph for my buddy and told Dr. Dan to write "Keep em medicated."

True story.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Retro authentic home #12 with SEAHAWKS.NET on the back.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Exittium":125ya3q9 said:
pmedic920":125ya3q9 said:
Exittium":125ya3q9 said:
my Originaly Kitna, and my brand New Custom Elite Wolf Sherman got it monday actually :D

Curious how you customized a Sherman?
Got any pix?

Well proshop at the time didnt have any elite wolf gray shermans, they were all out so I went with a custom elite wolf gray sherman... it's okay my only complaint is the numbers don't feel nearly the quality they should for the price, and below the front numbers its a solid panel rather than mesh like it is on the back

I only have one jersey a custom Elite home Simon jersey, I know, sounds ridiculous but strange story. Anyway do the numbers on yours feel like plastic, like thick plastic? I've never owned any jersey so don't know how they are meant to feel. The rest of the jersey is amazing quality and precisely sewn (so mother tells me!).