Best Players by Number

kidhawk

Reaction score

Normally I'd post this in the NFL forum, but this list actually has a Seahawks Player on it. The question is who. I wonder if anyone can actually guess which Seahawks player was ranked as the best current player with their number? I know it certainly wouldn't have been my first guess.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Based on you saying it would not have been your first pick, I am going to say 6 - Diggs. Now to go see if I am right

My funny, spite pick would be 3 - Artie Burns ;)

BASF

Reaction score
I am going out on a limb and guessing that Devin Bush is probably the best number zero in the league.

Edit, had no idea there were other players that chose to wear it.

Rainger

Reaction score
What a STUPID list!!

"Leading the group with 16 of his own was Eagles outside linebacker Haason Reddick, who ranked at the top of Tier 2 in Pro Football Focus’ edge rankings, missing the top tier by just one spot."

So a guy that isn't even in the top tier at his position is better than a player that made the pro bowl and was the NFL comeback player of the year??? #7

Give me a break.

Last edited:

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
What a STUPID list!!

"Leading the group with 16 of his own was Eagles outside linebacker Haason Reddick, who ranked at the top of Tier 2 in Pro Football Focus’ edge rankings, missing the top tier by just one spot."

So a guy that isn't even in the top tier at his position is better than a player that made the pro bowl and was the NFL comeback player of the year???

Give me a break.
Great catch.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yeah.. this list is pretty laughable but eh off season, what ya gunna do right?

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Lockett for #16, screw Lawrence.

I had actually written a reply yesterday, but didn't post it. Here's what it said (I just grabbed the text, which the site had automatically saved, and moved it into a quote box):

Tyler Lockett is still better than Trevor Lawrence.

I'm glad @SeAhAwKeR4life spotted it too.

Like @hgwellz12, I also thought of #54, but I think considering age, I can concede that there could be a reasonable argument for putting the Gold Diggers' #54 above ours. I'd expect more from Warner than from Wagner this season, for example, but in terms of career value, I expect our #54 to come out ahead when both have retired and we can look back on both complete careers. So it's not clear to me either way who should be the choice for uni # 54 on this list. Of course, one of the reasons it's not clear is because I also agree with @Rainger that the whole list is pretty stupid.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
It'll take a SB win, I think, before seeing Creed's name in any "best" list without feeling like someone lightly cuffed my nethers.