Bevell made that call-CONFIRMED

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seanhawk":b2rqhxc3 said:
austinslater25":b2rqhxc3 said:
Are people really claiming that they kept it away from Lynch because they didn't want him to win the MVP? The board is in full meltdown mode. That is beyond stupid.

It gets worse. There is at least one person who thinks it's because there was some order from Goodell to pass the ball, so Lynch didn't win MVP.

Almost makes the loss a little easier to take. At least I get a laugh out of it.

Melencause

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2v5m94el said:
Bevell blaming Lockette.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/562097218895630336[/tweet]

This is the worst part. Carroll took the fall for the call. Wilson took the fall for the pass. Bevell blames our 4th string WR/ST guy. Awful

Melencause

Reaction score
Kap4president":19126i6w said:
ColinSackorpick":19126i6w said:
Kap4president":19126i6w said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
ARROGANCE AND LACK OF CLASS COMES BACK TO BITE DICK SHERMAN AND CO IN THE ARSE!!!

But what have you done for me lately?

Gotta keep dusting those trophies in Santa Clara to keep them nice and shiny before they begin to rust.

ALL I KNOW IS YOU ARE NOW 1-2 IN THE BOWL AND WE ARE 5-1. I don't care how old they are we still have 5 wins
and will get 6 before u get 2. I Hate Seattle but i must admit you guys have a great team, and not giving the ball to the baddest dude on your team who happens to be from the bay, was asinine. But i LOVED IT.
Getting to the top is very hard, STAYING THERE, even harder. Especially in the NFC West.
Gonna be a lonnnnng offseason chewin on woulda, coulda, shoulda sandwiches!
And btw, very classy to start a brawl once u knew ur asses were toast!
Dick Sherman, its called KARMA! next time,celebrate with your teammates instead of worrying about Revis getting beat on a play in which the UMPIRE clearly was used as a pick! HAHAHAHAHA.
GOODNITE NOW!

If you slept with 6 chicks when you were 18... and havent got laid since and you are now 45... you are still a loser. :)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
What happened to this being a team game? Why is Marshawn such a huge factor in everyones mind, why does everyone seem to have disdain for him.

My dream was that he would win Superb owl MVP.

I hope he wins it next year.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":ugemg50s said:
What happened to this being a team game? Why is Marshawn such a huge factor in everyones mind, why does everyone seem to have disdain for him.

My dream was that he would win Superb owl MVP.

I hope he wins it next year.

Marshawn should have won Super Bowl MVP. Bevell robbed him of it.

He had 102 yards rushing, a critical 31-yard reception, and a TD. He should have had two TDs.