Bevell replacements - JUST in case....

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Don't see a single name on that list that is either realistic or a good fit.

Lynn isn't coming to Seattle. Worst case scenario he'll be Coughlin's OC in Buffalo. I bet he ends up being some form of heir apparent to Coughlin. They are preaching continuity after Rex's departure. Want to try and change as little as possible, just minus the Ryan brothers.

I mean Marc Trestman is even included in the OP. A guy run out of town by Baltimore a few games into the season. Really?

Foghawk

Reaction score
mrt144":1vjv0v1b said:
HawkGA":1vjv0v1b said:
Foghawk":1vjv0v1b said:
Largent80":1vjv0v1b said:
There ya go, but at least he's a rookie. What I'm seeing is Cable is telling these guys to do something that they are not getting. On that play, you simply block the guy in front of you. Imagine that...Blocking the guy in front of you....Something you don't see on the Seattle O-Line. If you watch the call Britt makes, he tells Ifedi to block his man, Ifedi ignores it.

Cable teaches dive at a players knees to the left, while the guy you vacated to make a dirty block kills RW or the RB.

Cable needs to go bye bye.

Yes, the ZBS certainly seems to cause confusion with the young OL.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RSmithNFL/status/812794948491837440[/tweet]
Fant was literally the only person to block anybody on that play.

And it was a dude wasn't even going after the QB with any gusto...

No need to when you have 3 teammates already running unabated in the backfield.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
My dream scenario. San Francisco fires Chip Kelly. They hire Tom Cable as their new HC. Cable hires Bevell away to be his OC. Seattle then hires Chip to replace Bevell.

nategreat

Reaction score
There's a guy named Jeb that works at a nearby McDonalds, he'd be an adequate upgrade.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
nategreat":x7am0c9v said:
There's a guy named Jeb that works at a nearby McDonalds, he'd be an adequate upgrade.

He got me a cheeseburger when I was expecting a big mac, he's got the sneaky smarts like Bevell. I never saw the cheeseburger coming. Jebs definitely qualified.

cymatica

Reaction score
How about anyone who can get playcalls in on time