Biggest Suprise & Biggest disappointment this season?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
nanomoz":3nufktmf said:
Biggest surprise: B-Max.

Biggest disappointment, for me, was Malik McDowell's injury. That feels like it set the stage for an injury-plagued year.

Oh yeah, bigtime disappointment.

original poster

Reaction score
Biggest surprises -

Total inability to run the ball

O line looked excellent at times

Justin Coleman

Bradley McDouglad

Biggest disappointments -

Eddie Lacy

Offense actually regressing as the season went on

Potentially loosing Kam and Cliff for life

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
My biggest surprise and disappointment are one in the same: the offense.

After slow starts the last couple seasons, I really believed this would be the year they would come out swinging, that it wouldn't take eight weeks to "find a rhythm" or "gel." Not only did they get off to a slow start again, but they never pulled it together, and sputtered all the way to the finish line.

As long as the offensive coaching staff remains intact, I simply can't believe that side of the ball will ever improve. It's clear now that our past success was predicated entirely on the freakish abilities of Wilson and Lynch to spin gold out of straw. Wilson literally set records doing everything he could to carry this team, but there's no denying anymore that this offense is completely inept.

I really thought this would be the year they built it back up. Instead, they drove it even further into the ground. Surprising and disappointing to say the least.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Biggest surprise: Mike Davis playing his heart out and actually looking like the best RB we had who didn't end up on IR. Sucked to see him tackled for losses over and over again because of craptastic blocking.

Biggest disappointment: CJ Prosise staying hurt and the run game evaporating. Also wanted Russ to have a 4500+ yard and 40+ passing TD season so that not happening sucked.