Bills fire offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey

Mizak

Reaction score

Didn't the Seahawks want Dorsey a couple of years ago? Oh wait, it was dat QB that wanted him. I wouldn’t mind a trade off for him over Waldron, tho.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The Bills are missing Cole Beasley (retired?) and Dawson Knox (IR).

Beasley had 112 targets and 34 1DNs in 2021, and 107 targets and 53 1DNs in 2020.

Without Beasley and Knox, the pressure on Diggs is just too great.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Stefon Diggs inexplicably is getting next to no targets lately and he's rightfully pissed.
I'm talking DK-to-the-exponent-10 pissed.

Surprised there's no locker room threw-a-punch rumors floating about.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Gabe Davis and Dalton Kincaid are no slouches. Imo Bills have just become predictable. Allen hasn't looked good either.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Ken Dorsey will find a home. Most likely he will join the Giants under Brian Daboll if Brian stays on there.

I'd rather have Ken Dorsey as the OC than Shane Waldron any day of the week. No one was complaining about the Bills offense last season when he was the OC. They were 4th ranked offense in the NFL and had a 13-3 record. They and Cincy played only 16 games last season due to Damar Hamlin injury that resulted in the cancellation of that game.

bileever

Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more bizarre this firing seems. The Bills were in the top 5 in a number of offensive categories, including points scored and yards.

The defense (which is called by Sean McDermott) and special teams lost that game, if you want to hold someone accountable.

It makes no sense to get rid of your OC in the middle of the season, and replace him with the QB coach. Even if you need someone to stir things up, it doesn't seem like Joe Brady is your guy.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'll always remember Ken Dorsey as the QB for the Hurricanes that came up to Seattle and got beat by Washington and whined about the refs not calling a late hit on a couple plays.

BASF

Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more bizarre this firing seems. The Bills were in the top 5 in a number of offensive categories, including points scored and yards.

The defense (which is called by Sean McDermott) and special teams lost that game, if you want to hold someone accountable.

It makes no sense to get rid of your OC in the middle of the season, and replace him with the QB coach. Even if you need someone to stir things up, it doesn't seem like Joe Brady is your guy.
There was no way they were going to bench Allen for all of his turnovers, so someone had to take the fall.

knownone

Reaction score
This was a good move for them. The Bills offense had pretty much devolved into Josh Allen making s*** happen. And they need someone who can take control of the situation and hold him accountable. They'll be fine if they can get him to stop playing hero ball all game.