Seahawks 2024 mock draft March 24th

Hawknight

Reaction score
If anything suggest that the Seahawks move down in the draft, I feel would be our salary cap would be a huge factor. I think we are hovering close to or near the limit of our caps space. I'll let any cap guru's chime in here who can shed some light on our salary cap situation. But I feel this season is very tight money wise and we might be wise to not only trade down for the fact to get more "cheaper" players but yet still good quality type players rather than investing in everything in round 1. Plus we have so many holes it seems even with the recent signings. My humble opinion of course and probably why I'm not a Seahawks advisor or General Manager for our team.

OP
OP
C

Chevy

Reaction score
If anything suggest that the Seahawks move down in the draft, I feel would be our salary cap would be a huge factor. I think we are hovering close to or near the limit of our caps space. I'll let any cap guru's chime in here who can shed some light on our salary cap situation. But I feel this season is very tight money wise and we might be wise to not only trade down for the fact to get more "cheaper" players but yet still good quality type players rather than investing in everything in round 1. Plus we have so many holes it seems even with the recent signings. My humble opinion of course and probably why I'm not a Seahawks advisor or General Manager for our team.

JS isn't trading down because of cap salary. But, yes we have a lot of holes on the roster. All the one year contracts he gave is a band-aid for the roster this year. So trading down and going BPA aligns with why he may have made so many short contracts.