Bitter, bitter Cardinals fans.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Laloosh":oezvk2ru said:
Wait... there are Cardinals fans?
Yeah, and they are watching because this is the closest their team gets to the Super Bowl this year (one week away)... at least some of their team. Now that's DEEP into the post season!

randomation

Reaction score
So it said only 5 were selected did Russ not get pro bowl credit then since he was in the super bowl pretty sure Dalton was 4th alternate and Russ was third correct?

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":462k7f4q said:

Courtesy of the St. Louis Rams sticking it twice to ol wobbly jowls Arians. :th2thumbs:

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":1b8n8crg said:

Courtesy of the St. Louis Rams sticking it twice to ol wobbly jowls Arians. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":3lu1qxoh said:
Maulbert":3lu1qxoh said:

What I think is really funny about the Cardinals claim that they would have faired better with Palmer is the fact that they were losing to the Rams 14-10 in the 4th of that game when Palmer was knocked out. After Palmer left they outscored the Rams 21-0 in the last 10 minutes.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
drdiags":d8uekybr said:
Any division rival fan worth their salt is going to boo a division foe showing up at their house under these circumstances. Its how things are supposed to work. Would make the Cardinals fans seem soft if they did anything else. Come on man, get with the program!
Exactly. They wouldn't be very good fans if they didn't.

Rex":d8uekybr said:
Arians was our (Steelers) OC for a long time where he developed a reputation for putting up a lot of yards but not many points and saying stupid things in interviews.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I totally expect them to boo at the game. At hawk games we always boo division rivals, but of course mainly the 49ers. The Facebook comments, and wishing a plane to crash is what I take issue with if anything. Disgusting behavior.

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":n5c254pt said:
Rex":n5c254pt said:
Maulbert":n5c254pt said:

What I think is really funny about the Cardinals claim that they would have faired better with Palmer is the fact that they were losing to the Rams 14-10 in the 4th of that game when Palmer was knocked out. After Palmer left they outscored the Rams 21-0 in the last 10 minutes.

I remember it well. The comeback was against the Rams 3rd string QB throwing INTs for TDs. Stanton's mobility worked for them for a while, until it didn't. :th2thumbs:

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Who cares what they say or wish on plane crashes. If me saying I hope your plane crashes is the worst tha u can do to you, I don't really matter to you.

That said two teams beat the hawks at clink in two years one was this group and the other Dallas. Sounds like some good NFC rivalries. Throw Green Bay in too. There are two games they say we robbed them

Seanhawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3uhxxace said:
I can't wait to see their end zone painted "Seahawks".

I would prefer they kept the Cardinal end zone, so our guys could come out and spray paint Seahawks over it NWO style.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
It's awesome that the Hawks are going to win a SB in AZ this year and Santa Clara next year in our rivals' houses.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Also recall we are the Home team and will therefore be dressing (and celebrating afterward) in the Cardinals locker room.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1o3kj4h1 said:
ZorntoLargent":1o3kj4h1 said:
I can't wait to see their end zone painted "Seahawks".

I would prefer they kept the Cardinal end zone, so our guys could come out and spray paint Seahawks over it NWO style.

Too bad it's not the time of year that we can have Wilson and Sherman feast on turkey in the middle of the Cardinal's field - but if Lynch has stomach problems again, perhaps he can spew in a cardinals locker.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":1c3exyxa said:
Wait... there are Cardinals fans?
Yep, and they like to hang out with the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny. :lol: