Bitter, bitter Cardinals fans.

Hawks46

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1ibzzwxa said:
I can't wait to see their end zone painted "Seahawks".

That will be cool.

maybe it would be better to leave at least one Cardinals end zone. THen our Hawks might get deja vu about playing there and hang 35 on the Patriots.

OrFan

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1e9swps5 said:
I can't wait to see their end zone painted "Seahawks".

Just one more step in making that place CLS Stadium.

Why not? We already own their team! :)

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Friend of mine is in Glendale already and he is getting heckled every were he goes, was in a sports bar yesterday and one of the security guards there had to throw out a couple of cardinal fans. If this is how it is going to be what happens when we win and want to celebrate like we all did in new York
Last year.

olyfan63

Reaction score
AgentDib":sstf36ez said:
I look at it the other way; you want your division rival to be booing your players. Nobody boos the Jaguars because they are harmless. We want our division rivals to know that the road to the playoffs is through Seattle and that we stand in their way. Let them spend the off-season and preseason thinking about us.

Seafan":sstf36ez said:
The Cards just lost their best coach ever. I don't see them as tough in 2015 as last. Bowles was special.

These two things. It's awesome to be booed by butt-hurt Cardinals fans. Finally, we're having an impact!!
And for sure, Bowles had always been a tough, tough matchup for Bevell. This year, not as much, but the rash of injuries to the Cardinal's D made Bevell's job a little easier.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2yx897t2 said:
Also recall we are the Home team and will therefore be dressing (and celebrating afterward) in the Cardinals locker room.

Not exacary.....they have 3 dressing rooms there. Cardassian rooms only for cardassians. They had it built with the intention that they would have a home locker room and 2 other rooms for outside teams coming in. Sorry. I would show a CArdassian on here but I dont wanna get banned. :twisted:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":dx65xmri said:
onanygivensunday":dx65xmri said:
Also recall we are the Home team and will therefore be dressing (and celebrating afterward) in the Cardinals locker room.

Not exacary.....they have 3 dressing rooms there. Cardassian rooms only for cardassians. They had it built with the intention that they would have a home locker room and 2 other rooms for outside teams coming in. Sorry. I would show a CArdassian on here but I dont wanna get banned. :twisted:

I bet they have 4 lights in that dressing room.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3kk2yb31 said:
Seahawkfan80":3kk2yb31 said:
onanygivensunday":3kk2yb31 said:

I bet they have 4 lights in that dressing room.

WIN. WIN. WIN. WIN. I cannot quantify how much win is in this post.

[youtube]EAdGhMRBbzY[/youtube]

Rob12

Reaction score
a813339dcba5aae173737b07e6a1f892.jpg

gulliver

Reaction score
I see we've already covered Cardinals fans' ridiculous claim that they would have been SB contenders if Palmer--or even Stanton--didn't get hurt.

REALLY?

Your terrible, 35-year-old QB who is 1-2 against us all time with passer ratings of 75.9, 70.4 and 48.8 (in that order), with 3 TDs and 8 INTs--*that* guy was going to defeat us and take you to the promised land?

YOU SCORED 9 POINTS AGAINST US IN 2 GAMES THIS YEAR. WE SCORED 54. IT WASN'T CLOSE. YOU WEREN'T "ONE MARGINAL QB" AWAY FROM BEATING US.