<<< BLISS >>>

Tempest_Crow

Reaction score
I have to say that I lost faith. To many years. I should learn that this team is not the "same ol seahawks". I was more stunned than anything in how the game started. They just never did this.

But unlike years before I knew what we needed was a spark. That's what this team needs sometimes. Whether on D or O. I love how they celebrate all the good plays. They begin to feed off of it.

All I can say is I am proud of this team and they are the embodiment of greatness.

I am humbled.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
When Wilson threw his fourth pick with 5 minutes left, I don't think there was a soul in America that thought we were still going to win the game, Aros. Like you said, it was "Game Over". The Packers were smiling and patting each other on the back.

As the final minutes unfolded, what happened was so hard to process that I wasn't able to fully appreciate it until I re watched the game with my wife later last night.

I woke up this morning and part of me is scared to turn on the radio or TV, for fear that there was a different outcome. This is something that will take a long time to fully sink in. Amazing.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
I was looking forward to this thread. Awesome pic!

Thanks for sharing, Todd. Once again your words were right on point with our emotions.

Largent80

Reaction score
I have to admit. I took a short "walk" out to my balcony late in the 4th quarter, looked at my flag flying off the balcony and said, well, I guess it just isn't meant to happen this year.

i walked back inside and the comeback was in full stride.

I cried my ass off for a LONG time.

Just incredible.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I really thought we were done after the pick with 5:00 to go. But I regained a little bit of hope when we immediately got the ball back and told my buddy 'we're not dead, but we are on life support'. And we were. But that heartbeat just got stronger and stronger and........ These indeed are not he same 'ol Seahawks. What an amazing season and even more amazing game. Kudos on a great pic of you and Dave and of course for staying through thick and thin. The lady in front of you will regret her decision to leave forever.

I am flabbergasted at the heart, resilience and courage (ET and Sherm playing through tough injuries) of this team.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I will admit, after the 4th pick, my gut feeling told me it just wasn't their day, I even mentioned to my friends in a post it was. But, I never stopped watching because I always hold out hope. Of course I got the usual "you bandwagon", "I'm pulling your 12 card" banter. But you know what, I have been a die hard, I never give up hope that good things can happen, especially with this team. It just didn't feel right the whole game, and felt like the Hawks could do no right. But they stuck in there and imposed their will on the Packers. I was so glad to finally see these guys take a couple chances.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
My 11-yr old son got up in the first half and went outside to play soccer. In his Sherman jersey...I had to intervene.

I told Jack that you never leave your friends stranded in bad times. A fan is a fan through thick and thin...can't just turn on them and turn off the game. This is when they need support the most! He came back inside and we watched the game together.

We watched every play. I told him over and over "I don't know how, but we're going to win this game".

I guarantee not only did we both enter a state of pure bliss- together as father and son- but that kid learned a big life lesson. Amen I say to you we are so blessed for what we have here. Just doesn't get any better!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":40x4a1vf said:
I will admit, after the 4th pick, my gut feeling told me it just wasn't their day, I even mentioned to my friends in a post it was. But, I never stopped watching because I always hold out hope. Of course I got the usual "you bandwagon", "I'm pulling your 12 card" banter. But you know what, I have been a die hard, I never give up hope that good things can happen, especially with this team. It just didn't feel right the whole game, and felt like the Hawks could do no right. But they stuck in there and imposed their will on the Packers. I was so glad to finally see these guys take a couple chances.

Kelvin Benjamin
Odell Beckam Jr.
Dez Bryant

The equivalent of any one of those guys would have made the game much less ugly. Hopefully something falls our way in the draft. Love our little tough guys, but we could really use somebody with some size, durability and better hands than Kearse. The dropoff w/o P-Rich is kinda depressing. We are a well oiled machine with him and herky-jerky inconsistent without.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wasn't in the photo I posted...Here we are all together...

I love what Jordan (SeaTown) was saying...It's like Lost...Did a bomb hit the stadium and we 12's are all living in this bliss afterlife? LOL...If so, works for me!

Attachments

• bliss2.jpg
    bliss2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 493

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Aros":26ehy8wv said:
The only time you can molest strangers and get away with it! LOL

Seriously, the only time in my life I can think of where perfect strangers embrace. It's something to behold!
That's pretty funny in context. lol Enjoyed reading this thread. Bummer that some fans chose to leave. It's the kids that suffer.

shawnsim

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":3k0p01a8 said:
My 11-yr old son got up in the first half and went outside to play soccer. In his Sherman jersey...I had to intervene.

I told Jack that you never leave your friends stranded in bad times. A fan is a fan through thick and thin...can't just turn on them and turn off the game. This is when they need support the most! He came back inside and we watched the game together.

We watched every play. I told him over and over "I don't know how, but we're going to win this game".

I guarantee not only did we both enter a state of pure bliss- together as father and son- but that kid learned a big life lesson. Amen I say to you we are so blessed for what we have here. Just doesn't get any better!

That is amazing. GREAT story and, lifelong memory.

kearly

Reaction score
I honestly never thought I'd see a crazier ending to a game than the Jay Feely game in 2005. To see it in the NFCCG of all things... unbelievable.