Blitz vs. the rest of the NFC West mascots

Raptor22

Reaction score
I remember years ago I was at a high school basketball game and the two mascots got into a fight (it was at halftime so it may have been for fun and show).

On that note and just for fun, think Blitz could take the mascots of the 49ers/Cardinals/Rams? :mrgreen:

ManBunts

Reaction score
Do they get the talents associated with them? Razor sharp talons and flight certainly help. Cardinals wouldn't stand a chance. The Rams might be harder for the 49ers than us, but I think the 49er guy carries a pickaxe, could get nasty. It would come down to us and the 49ers, but I think we could come out on top. Kinda like in real life.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'd like to meet whoever is behind the blitz outfit because I've been to a lot of seahawks events over the years and despite wearing that bulky outfit that dude can chuck an accurate football.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1lq5yggv said:
I'd like to meet whoever is behind the blitz outfit because I've been to a lot of seahawks events over the years and despite wearing that bulky outfit that dude can chuck an accurate football.

Google Ryan Asdourian; some good stories about him.

pmedic920

Reaction score
ManBunts":2tzb0z55 said:
Do they get the talents associated with them? Razor sharp talons and flight certainly help. Cardinals wouldn't stand a chance. The Rams might be harder for the 49ers than us, but I think the 49er guy carries a pickaxe, could get nasty. It would come down to us and the 49ers, but I think we could come out on top. Kinda like in real life.

Check this out if you think the rams stand a chance.
http://youtu.be/XafAdkZIYKA