Blue End Zones, December Seahawks. Ahh that sure was fun

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Can you win a game in the first quarter??? Well last night coming out and putting pressure on the Eagles and taking it to them early sure freaking helped!!! We've been calling for it all year and last night they came out humming.

Love what Davis brings to the table. If he can stay healthy. And if the rumors of Carson coming back are true we just might have something!

Russel was magic.

The D was great. DYK we've faced the number 1 scoring offense in the league 2 times this year. Given up 20 combined pts. (Rams earlier this year and last night)

This game reminded me of a Gif I saw once of a young energetic puppy jumping all around and climbing on an older dog as it's trying to sleep. The older dog opens its eyes, swats the puppy off with a big paw and goes back to sleep. Carson Wentz got slapped with a big ol' RW and Hawks D paw last night!

sutz

Reaction score
The short answer is "no" you can't win the game in the first quarter. Too much time left.

But you can lose a game in the first quarter. The Atlanta game comes to mind. It was close at the end, but mostly because of Russel's two big miscues that gave them 14 easy points in the 1st qtr. Take them away, and you have a chance at the end.

That was a nice beat down of the Iggles. :mrgreen:

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Rumors of carson coming back?

Where did you hear this, when, and is it credible?

sutz

Reaction score
johnnyfever":1a4v8toa said:

I think he's eligible based on the 8 week delay for a designated IR returnee. Pete has been quoted as he's doing well, but will require a couple of weeks pratice to get back into game shape if he does return. Other than that, I don't think we've heard anything concrete.

907Hawk

Reaction score
johnnyfever":mke5175e said:

Pete Carroll made a comment about him coming back on Brock and Salk today, didn't give a timeline for return.

kidhawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":10v45j4j said:
johnnyfever":10v45j4j said:

Pete Carroll made a comment about him coming back on Brock and Salk today, didn't give a timeline for return.

Yeah, Pete's been saying that he looks like he'll make it back. As per normal Pete speak though, he's no attaching any timeline to it.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Jay Glazer also said as much on the pregame show yesterday. "possible" atleast.

Latest posts