Bottom Teams Win…

James in PA

Reaction score
Dolphins aren't going to win in -4 degree temps. Not happening.
My thoughts exactly. Plus, Miami is beat up as hell. This game would probably be my (Drew) lock of the week.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Sucks to have a flaw built right into the team due to their tropical climate home stadium...

It's been a problem for nearly as long as the Dolphins have existed too. When it gets this time of year, I always think of that. Southern teams that play inside or in warm climates always or nearly always play badly in the cold.

It's the first thing I always think of when these kinda matchups come up.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sucks to have a flaw built right into the team due to their tropical climate home stadium...

It's been a problem for nearly as long as the Dolphins have existed too. When it gets this time of year, I always think of that. Southern teams that play inside or in warm climates always or nearly always play badly in the cold.

It's the first thing I always think of when these kinda matchups come up.
Ala the New Orleans Saints

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Rams are going to win tonight.

Glad to see the Cowboys out of it. I disagreed with the announcers, who said that McCarthy should not be fired. He should. He's always been soft and conservative.

GemCity

Reaction score
That post aged well. 😂

To be fair, I went on a lecture how I was going to stand firm and boycott any notion of Peacock.

Then I paid the 6 bucks and folded like a cheap suit.
Lmfao Aros! I read your post and knew I was following suit and NOT paying for Peacock.

Then…when I clicked the app on my TV, I realized my wife subscribed over a year ago and happily/surprisingly watched the game.

#.netSuckers

James in PA

Reaction score
Shows what I know. Dallas is dying a miserable death and I can’t be happier 😂
I told you all home teams weren't gonna win. Of course I also said Dallas was one of the home teams I felt most confident about getting the win. D'oh!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn you Cowboys for foiling my prediction!!

I mean, tee hee. So sad for you.