Over/under wins this year for NFL teams

seabowl

Reaction score
I know many people pick them to go back to the Super Bowl but the Chiefs odds are currently at 11.5 over./under wins this year. I find it very hard to believe based on their schedule, which is incredibly difficult, and their current roster, that they will surpass 11 wins this year. Of course where I live there are no physical places to bet and I don’t trust the online sites. I’m typically pretty good with picking games, so take my advice for what it is.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
I know many people pick them to go back to the Super Bowl but the Chiefs odds are currently at 11.5 over./under wins this year. I find it very hard to believe based on their schedule, which is incredibly difficult, and their current roster, that they will surpass 11 wins this year. Of course where I live there are no physical places to bet and I don’t trust the online sites. I’m typically pretty good with picking games, so take my advice for what it is.

It's amazing how different actual schedule strength is when the season is done compared to the prediction prior to the end of the season, so I don't give that much weight. The AFC west seems like they'll be pretty weak this year, so I'd be inclined to take the over. Also, if I just think something to myself it's often correct, but if I post it it's often wrong.