'boys still butthurt over Tate hit on Lee

mwmccollough

Reaction score
Tate's hit is considered a cheap shot yet Hines Ward made a career of it and was labeled physical.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":3fa0035v said:
You can rationalize it how you want but it just supports my case. Every team has fans that are still butt hurt over crap from prior seasons including Seattle fans....
Hehe... I am indeed a living, breathing example of how sports fans are prone to holding grudges. Thing is though, my grudges are TOTALLY RATIONAL and FULLY JUSTIFIED!

The rest of y'alls? Mostly ungrounded sniveling... :mrgreen:

pmedic920

Reaction score
679f1a90db3c162fc71a412d12943696.jpg

OP
OP
Seafan

Seafan

Reaction score
BASF":4pf6u4hl said:
If Tate had hit him in the legs instead of lining him up shoulder to chest it would have hurt Lee much worse. I pity any player who has a problem with the block Tate made. If Lee had been paying attention, everyone would have said that it was absolutely a perfect block. The only reason that Tate got a fine was leaving his feet a little that lifted his head into Lee's creating the whiplash effect. Lee is totally culpable for not realizing the guy who he was covering while in his zone had turned into a blocker when Wilson decided to run. Honestly, it's like the offensive players aren't supposed to block for a runner. Stupidity.

The nice thing is there was no flag and it didn't hurt the Hawks in the game. If Tate had kept his feet he actually may have hit Lee harder. It was so close to being legal they didn't flag him. Whiplash would have happened either way.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
So getting burned and looking stupid allowing a 51 yard TD is Church's way of getting revenge?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":r2ub37w3 said:
So getting burned and looking stupid allowing a 51 yard TD is Church's way of getting revenge?
That's ok, their friends in the striped shirts helped with "the revenge factor"!