Brady Quinn

rightbench

Reaction score
Was Brady Quinn as absolutely horrible looking to everyone else as he looked to me? I was yelling at the TV for them to cut him on the spot.

His pocket presence was ... well... you can't describe something that doesn't exist. And i understand they weren't 1st stringers on the OL, but they weren't 1st stringers on the def either and it just made me wanna throw things.

Does the guy have any upside? I understand that he threw a touchdown, but technically he threw an interception that Williams caught somehow.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
My guess is we only keep 2 QB's. And then after cuts find a 3rd to stick on our practice squad. We should have signed Vince Young to be our 3.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Quinn was a strange signing from the start. He is hot garbage.

We are lucky that T Jack sprang free... because he gives us a much better chance to win if Wilson gets hurt.

Yes, who would have thunk it -lucky to get T Jack back!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lol it's wild how crazy he looks during plays, it's almost like once he says hike it triggers panic in him.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I don't recall a QB that dropped back as slow as he does. It's like he is in slow motion all the time.

Starrman44

Reaction score
He just don't have what it takes. As hard as he prepares, maybe he should retire and find a job in the booth.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I think Quinn is gone this week. Going in before TJ last night was just an opportunity for him to audition for another team after we dump him. Pete's cool like that. Too bad BQ shit the bed with the opportunity... guy is pure ass.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
I always thought they only brought in Brady Quinn knowing they would get Tjack to be the backup to Russel Wilson. Just wanted to give Tjack competition.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":20kukxb3 said:
I always thought they only brought in Brady Quinn knowing they would get Tjack to be the backup to Russel Wilson. Just wanted to give Tjack competition.
Brady was brought in before Tjack was released by Buffalo

Mick063

Reaction score
Last year, I used to joke with a friend that Quinn was the worst quarterback to make a roster. The next year? Seattle signs him.

My friend pokes at me often about Quinn.

Memphislaw

Reaction score
Your friend will soon poke no longer. Quinn is out. It is so fortunate that Tjack was released; he gives us a legitimate chance to win if Wilson--God forbid--ever went down for something.

Quinn looked scared the entire game and I know there is some debate over whether Christine Michael blew that blocking assignment by blocking the player right into Quinn, but it also looked to me that Quinn was just running wild and maintains some comparative fault.

drdiags

Reaction score
Ooops! My bad, I thought this was the "I like Brady Quinn" party room. Must be down the hall. Carry on.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Somebody should cup check Tate for making that guy look good in college.

Just noticed that if you Google Brady Quinn (on my Samsung tablet anyway) the first entry starts out as...Huge Fa×$## Quinn! Not even kidding.