Brandon Browner

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Throwdown":2iu0a9zm said:
Just hope he doesn't see TY Hilton, TY might be a damn HOFer after what he did to our secondary last season though.

You guys got a steal though in Foxboro with Browner, he's a fan favorite here.

Sherm too...he got burnt that game

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3jsuvlcn said:
MizzouHawkGal":3jsuvlcn said:
With all that said he can't crack our starting lineup. So enjoy.:)
why would you say that?
Because he can't? I thought I wasn't mincing words? Maxwell is number 1 CB anywhere outside Seattle statistically speaking without factoring in the eyeball test. Why do you think we can play Sherman to one side only?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":o4t7q4cn said:
-The Glove-":o4t7q4cn said:
MizzouHawkGal":o4t7q4cn said:
why would you say that?
Because he can't? I thought I wasn't mincing words? Maxwell is number 1 CB anywhere outside Seattle statistically speaking without factoring in the eyeball test. Why do you think we can play Sherman to one side only?
Maxwell started because Browner got hurt and then suspended...so what in your supernatural mind tells you he can't crack the starting lineup?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1xgltpaw said:
MizzouHawkGal":1xgltpaw said:
-The Glove-":1xgltpaw said:
MizzouHawkGal":1xgltpaw said:
why would you say that?
Maxwell started because Browner got hurt and then suspended...so what in your supernatural mind tells you he can't crack the starting lineup?

You're sounding like those Patriot fans that don't know better. Maxwell outplayed Thurmond. Thurmond outplayed Browner.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":39mrvu6f said:
The fact that he's statistically better and doesn't foul every other play? Look it up for yourself.
then why didn't he beat out Browner before he got injured?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
-The Glove-":32fcvt0e said:
MizzouHawkGal":32fcvt0e said:
The fact that he's statistically better and doesn't foul every other play? Look it up for yourself.

Are you serious right now?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":10e9b9j1 said:
-The Glove-":10e9b9j1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":10e9b9j1 said:
-The Glove-":10e9b9j1 said:
MizzouHawkGal said:
why would you say that?

You're sounding like those Patriot fans that don't know better. Maxwell outplayed Thurmond. Thurmond outplayed Browner.

Sure...it doesn't change the fact that what were arguing about is her insistence that Browner couldn't crack the starting lineup. How the hell does that make sense? He was the starter

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":351d1g00 said:
-The Glove-":351d1g00 said:
MizzouHawkGal":351d1g00 said:

follow the damn convo or shut the hell up

DavidSeven

Reaction score
-The Glove-":323u2cq4 said:
Sure...it doesn't change the fact that what were arguing about is her insistence that Browner couldn't crack the starting lineup. How the hell does that make sense? He was the starter

There's two starting CB spots. We have two corners who outplayed Browner. Three, if you count Thurmond. Thus, it logically follows that he wouldn't crack the starting lineup. I'm not sure what confusing about her statement.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1nji41nf said:
DavidSeven":1nji41nf said:
-The Glove-":1nji41nf said:
MizzouHawkGal":1nji41nf said:

Hittin' the bottle tonight, Glove?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1twtha23 said:
-The Glove-":1twtha23 said:
DavidSeven":1twtha23 said:
-The Glove-":1twtha23 said:
MizzouHawkGal said:

Hittin' the bottle tonight, Glove?
not more than usual

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1ch07d0z said:
-The Glove-":1ch07d0z said:

There's two starting CB spots. We have two corners who outplayed Browner. Three, if you count Thurmond. Thus, it logically follows that he wouldn't crack the starting lineup. I'm not sure what confusing about her statement.
but what makes you say that? If you're saying because we didn't pick him back up then does that mean Tate<Lockette?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
-The Glove-":262h4ywo said:
DavidSeven":262h4ywo said:
-The Glove-":262h4ywo said:

but what makes you say that? If you're saying because we didn't pick him back up then does that mean Tate<Lockette?

Huh? It has nothing to do with picking him up or not. Every member of this forum would concede that Maxwell outplayed Browner. I can base it on a million things: QB Rating against, INTs, FFs, the eye test... take your pick.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1rdmdy0e said:
-The Glove-":1rdmdy0e said:
DavidSeven":1rdmdy0e said:
-The Glove-":1rdmdy0e said:

Huh? It has nothing to do with picking him up or not. Every member of this forum would concede that Maxwell outplayed Browner. I can base it on a million things: QB Rating against, INTs, FFs, the eye test... take your pick.
I think Maxwell is better RIGHT NOW than Browner too...but she said "Browner couldn't crack the starting lineup"...which is false... He didn't have the opportunity to

DavidSeven

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3adh96zk said:
I think Maxwell is better RIGHT NOW than Browner too...but she said "Browner couldn't crack the starting lineup"...which is false... He didn't have the opportunity to

Okay, true, if Browner got better at age 30 and Maxwell got worse at age 26, then yes, Browner would've had a shot at the starting line up...

chris98251

Reaction score
Browner isn't the coverage CB, he's the jam bump and disrupt guy, if your looking at those kind of things then Browner outplayed both. If your looking at pure coverage skills then Thurmond and Maxwell outplay Browner. You can't look at our guys like you do statistically because we ask different things based on the strengths of who is back there playing.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3med9dpb said:
-The Glove-":3med9dpb said:

Glove isn't wrong.