Broncos @ Bills

Mizak

Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear Aikman’s criticisms of Russ.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
These intros are getting so ridiculous. What was that rock, country, hip-hop piece of crap? I hate that SNF song too. Just play the damn game.
I miss the old days, for sure. Better announcers, better product, and much better to watch. Stopped on the way home from kid’s travel sports yesterday to catch the first half of the game with a pint and some wings… truly watching 5 games at once we either saw a commercial or flag for the entire half we were there.

Mizak

Reaction score
Damn, you would think it was the Broncos turning the ball over. That’s 2 TOs already for the Bills.

James in PA

Reaction score
True, but the MNF theme music is still IMO the best football theme music. This thing...

Yep, a classic. And that's all I want to hear. Not some hip-hop, country, rock abomination. By trying to appeal to everyone, they're appealing to no one.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Still plenty of time for RW3 to blow the game
I don't think he will this time. They're clicking right now. If the Bills can't get anything going on O, it's over. Balls going to be mostly out of Russell's hands, no need for heroball.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Terrible placement by Russ on that one, but it should've resulted in a punt rather than a turnover there.

That's the Russ I remember. Always places it in the wrong damn place on the checkdowns. Every time.

James in PA

Reaction score
Terrible placement by Russ on that one, but it should've resulted in a punt rather than a turnover there.

That's the Russ I remember. Always places it in the wrong damn place on the checkdowns. Every time.
If me3 had made an accurate throw, its a 1st down for Denver. Instead, its a turnover. Terrible pass.

James in PA

Reaction score
LOL. Theres the Me3 we know. Taking back to back sacks.

hoxrox

Reaction score
turnover fest. this game is ugly. and boring

James in PA

Reaction score
Denver should be winning this game by 21. Unbelievable!

Welshers2

Reaction score
me3 leads a game winning drive aided by a big penalty. me3 wins.

Latest posts