Broncos @ Bills

Ozzy

Reaction score
Dude he played really well tonight against a very good bills team on the road. The dude is playing better than most in the league. Game winning drive to boot if lutz doesn’t shank it

hoxrox

Reaction score
Bills blew this game with turnovers and dumb penalties

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
And people think Pete's game management is abnormally bad?

This. You see this shite weekly in the NFL. It gets so, so much worse.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Dude he played really well tonight against a very good bills team on the road. The dude is playing better than most in the league. Game winning drive to boot if lutz doesn’t shank it
yep i hate to say it but Me3 is playing really good right now. Terrible start to the season now all of a sudden hes getting hot. Looking a little like the russ of old

James in PA

Reaction score
If this keeps up, we could see the return of "Broncos Country, Let's Ride" and John 63.

bileever

Reaction score
Russell Wilson outplayed Josh Allen tonight. He wasn't great, but he was good enough. And the Bills were brutal. Horrible decisions and coaching by McDermott all night long. To lose because you had 12 men on the field defending a field goal? Can you imagine the meltdown happening on the Bills' discussion forum? I'm sure they hate McDermott and Allen more than .net people dislike Pete and Geno.

knownone

Reaction score
Eh, the Broncos caused four turnovers and had an average starting field position at their own 44. The fact that they nearly lost this game and needed Russ to complete the lowest probability reception in the NextGen era and get a PI on prayer is pretty telling about their offensive performance. It wasn't good.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
.....Russ to complete the lowest probability reception in the NextGen era ......
Wilson's throw to Tyler Lockett wearing the fluorescent greens a few years back must have been tied or within .0000001 plus/minus on the scale of ridiculous catches as well.
Both great receptions and fun to watch.

Welshers2

Reaction score
I bet that hurt to say :ROFLMAO:
Believe it or not russel wilsons performance in football games has zero effect on my emotional stability. I find the whole thing funny and entertaining but trust me it does not hurt me to say he's playing well. Me3 will be rich and famous either way. Last year I was worrying for his mental health though. An egomaniac like that could harm himself if he kept playing badly so at least we know he's safe for now!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
You guys are troopers!

Jesus - I'd rather defrost my freezers than watch 3 hours of Team3/Donks/Bills! Or watch paint dry. It's a toss up! At least when there was a QB//HC crisis it was at least popcorn worthy.

Hey - I need to defrost my freezers!