Browner suspended a year for non-PED drug abuse per ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2u28blb8 said:
Cyrus12":2u28blb8 said:
have fun in winnipeg in the cfl. a real pos move and great way to end your career. where are these guys heads at besides up their ass. how does this not comeback to haunt this team? legion of boom is done....

BB was the weakest part of the LOB hands down, no way they are done. Next man up.

I guess I agree with you. Wow. Lol

drdiags

Reaction score
SeaTown81":3g5n2209 said:
So does anyone know for certain if the failed weed test combines with the ped test to give BB a 1 year suspension? Or was the reported one year suspension from when the reporters thought it was a 2nd ped failure? I kinda want to move on from BB regardless. Just curious.

I believe he failed a drug test with the Broncos, that is why he mentioned last year that he was regularly having pee tests. At least that is what I remember.

tom95

Reaction score
Next Man Up! Let's move on. PS and JS have an uncanny ability to find talent and have shown that. Whether it is Lane coming in or someone else this team will respond. GO HAWKS!!!

kearly

Reaction score
mikeak":36na5y9c said:
He is out for the year........assume you mean we get a good deal in 2015......

He'd be available for the last five games plus the playoffs next season. Wouldn't count against the roster before then.

Mods, these (soon to be) 100 page threads are unreadable and suck. It's like talking in a room full of shouting people.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
drdiags":1j0nf7dz said:
SeaTown81":1j0nf7dz said:
So does anyone know for certain if the failed weed test combines with the ped test to give BB a 1 year suspension? Or was the reported one year suspension from when the reporters thought it was a 2nd ped failure? I kinda want to move on from BB regardless. Just curious.

I believe he failed a drug test with the Broncos, that is why he mentioned last year that he was regularly having pee tests. At least that is what I remember.

Which is why he is even more stupid than the average person. He KNEW he was going to be frequently tested and he did it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.