Browns, Oct. 13th

James in PA

Reaction score
Stealers at Chargers on Sunday Night? Disgraceful that such a crap fest was allowed to remain in prime time when there are multiple better matchups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":m1xk9t73 said:
Disregard, It can NOT be moved now. It would have had to be changed last TUESDAY for it to work.

For example, a game scheduled for a Sunday could move from a 1:00 p.m. ET kickoff to an 8:15 p.m. start, but the change would be made and announced no later than the prior Tuesday, 12 days prior. Sunday afternoon games, as in the past, can still be moved between 1:00 and 4:05 or 4:25 p.m. ET.

This is OCT 5th. Game is on OCT 13...that is under the 12 days prior. It is only 9 days.

Only 2 games can be flexed between the 5th week and 10th week. This is also in the rules for Flexing.

http://www.nfl.com/flexible-schedules

Bump...ouch that hurt.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Epic fail by the NFL. But we have seen it many times. The time for a possible flex ended after Oct 1 (12 days prior)

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":30shqez8 said:
Even thought this isn't a 49ers worship thread......….4-0 is a solid start. But, when they beat a real good team I'll be impressed. You go ahead and crown them if you like.

As far as the Hawks go, weak argument using Points for and against. The Hawks don't play a style that blows out teams. They have never been that type of team under Pete, even if we know they COULD blow teams out.
The best defense will win this division .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The best TEAM will win this division. Let's make a bet that your Niners don't win the division, let alone more games than the Hawks.
I'll take the Hawks, you take the Niners.

GLio14

Reaction score
Going to this game from NY! My friends a Browns fan, and he bought tickets in the family zone for my safety lol.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I went to a game out there years ago. Hopefully you have a better experience. Enjoy! If you get a chance to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Pro Football Hall of Fame do it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":17u3fc2s said:
I went to a game out there years ago. Hopefully you have a better experience. Enjoy! If you get a chance to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Pro Football Hall of Fame do it.
I went both places last summer and Soulfish is spot on. Both were awesome!

Ambrose83

Reaction score
xray":3nargeti said:
SoulfishHawk":3nargeti said:
Even thought this isn't a 49ers worship thread......….4-0 is a solid start. But, when they beat a real good team I'll be impressed. You go ahead and crown them if you like.

As far as the Hawks go, weak argument using Points for and against. The Hawks don't play a style that blows out teams. They have never been that type of team under Pete, even if we know they COULD blow teams out.
The best defense will win this division .

The best qb will win this division .

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":29dg2h4f said:
The best TEAM will win this division. Let's make a bet that your Niners don't win the division, let alone more games than the Hawks.
I'll take the Hawks, you take the Niners.

I'll type slow 4 u...I believe that there are 3 good teams in the NFC west as of today. All things being equal the team with the best defense will win this division . If I'm wrong it sure as hell won't be the 1st time . The Hawks and the Rams are both surrendering too many points on defense . :D

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough and yep, 3 good teams in this division. However, the crowning of the Niners as an actual "contender" when they haven't played any really solid teams is next level premature :roll:
I'll say it yet again, IF Santa Clara beats the Rams, I'll take them a lot more seriously. 4 wins against 4 teams with a losing record does not equal a contender.