Buck and Aikman will call Hawks vs Cardinals

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I thought Barber was epically awful last week. in an incompetent way, not a biased way.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Two brilliant broadcasters at the top of their industry. Don't know what people expect.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I like those guys, particularly Buck. They always seem like they're having a fun time.

Phil Simms, on the other hand, bugs the heck out of me.

Largent80

Reaction score
All announcers I have heard this year are as bad as the officiating. I seriously am uninterested in the game this week. I'll watch but just bring on the playoff game already.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
rcaido":24ntr47v said:
I must be hearing a different broadcast from the rest of you...These two are awful, not as bad as Simms but they always seem to favor the other team no matter what the situation.

I don't get that at all. I have no problem with Fox's #1 team. I've listened to every single one of the games they've called the Seahawks and I simply don't hear any favoritism. And trust me, I would hear it if it were there.

MarylandHawk

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":2krv7lk5 said:
I like these two. They've always shown us a great deal of respect. Can't blame Troy Aikman when he favors the Cowgirls since the best days of his life were when he put on that helmet for them. Joe Buck is his little *****

Are you serious? Aikman is the worst color commentator in the league, followed closely by Simms, and Ronde Barber. The first two are clueless, and Barber tries to hard.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I like these guys but rarely find myself even paying attention to the announcers because I am so into the game. The petition was ridiculous and made us look stupid!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Too many people dislike announcers for silly reasons. Mostly because they don't honk on SEA's bobo. :p

I'm fine with Aikman and Buck.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
rcaido":g921cx40 said:
I must be hearing a different broadcast from the rest of you...These two are awful, not as bad as Simms but they always seem to favor the other team no matter what the situation.

ill second this..

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Aros":ukp4xw2e said:
rcaido":ukp4xw2e said:

I don't get that at all. I have no problem with Fox's #1 team. I've listened to every single one of the games they've called the Seahawks and I simply don't hear any favoritism. And trust me, I would hear it if it were there.
The only time I noticed favoritism (and it did piss me off) was va Aikman's Cowboys, who he clearly has a bias toward.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
I just don't understand why announcers bother people so much. So Aikman has a bias favoring the Cowboys. That's fine! It provides context to his stories. He isn't even that bad.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3b4yjy2c said:
I just don't understand why announcers bother people so much. So Aikman has a bias favoring the Cowboys. That's fine! It provides context to his stories. He isn't even that bad.

Honestly, Aikman really isn't bad at all in my opinion. Buck is the the turd with a larynx. Someone like Aikman being a little partial to Dallas is completely understandable.

cacksman

Reaction score
JonRud":1y3iruvx said:
The Seahawks are 3-0 in Championship games and 1-0 in the Super Bowl with Buck & Aikman calling the game. I will take them anytime.

Exactly. The petition was ridiculous.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I like buck and Aikman, not sure why you wouldn't. they are about as steady as it gets.

Collinsiwrth abd Michaels are good.

Phil Simms and also the usual B or C teams we get suck though. I especially hate whatever team has Tony Siragusa in the sideline. Can't stand that guy.

Wish Gus Johnson would do more NFL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEGP6nBiub8

Latest posts