Budda B. Speaks on DK running him down.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I can't find it for some reason but he also had Patrick Peterson on & that interview & his take on it was hilarious.

edit: AlciG beat me to it.
edit 2: apparently pmedic did too but, in my defense, they posted while I was looking for that video.

FPD

Reaction score
Those are awesome. Thanks for that...and especially the laugh from the second one! Kudos!

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
pmedic920":bowpw2gi said:
And here is Patrick P’s take.

[youtube]U3vPslxK7ro[/youtube]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I guess that explains why I couldn't find it again, he was on the Rich Eisen show.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's good stuff right there. Both guys showed a lot class and gave the props deserved. DK is just a special talent.
What I loved about that play is simple: You can't teach desire or selfless play. A player has to choose to want it, and this guy wants to win so much. The same thing you saw from Wags on Sunday and what you see from Russ every week. Watching DK and Lockett give every last bit of themselves in that Arizona game was impressive.
I just don't think you can teach desire to win like that.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Couple of very humble, down to earth guys right there. I like both of them and Fitz. Murray seems cool too.

They both had me laughing.

I hope this is the next big rivalry it'll be fun to watch

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, while I think Peterson has been overrated for a long time, he's always been a pretty classy dude. Likeable guys for sure, I HATED when they drafted Baker. That turned out to be a very good pick for them.
Fitzgerald is my favorite non-Hawks player in the league and has been for years.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
It's a lot tougher to hate the Cards after those takes. Classy dudes. Of course they may have been more salty if they'd lost the game.

sutz

Reaction score
Those vids were better than I thought they would be. Most sports interviews are kind of boring. Those were entertaining, at least.

:snack:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Mad Dog":20zt5h56 said:
It's a lot tougher to hate the Cards after those takes. Classy dudes. Of course they may have been more salty if they'd lost the game.
Exactly...it's easy to be gracious when you came out on top, lol.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Mad Dog":t5z30u4a said:

I'm going to choose to not listen to their takes and go hating them.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Great finds! Who knew Patrick Petersen was a funny dude...
Who knows, maybe we'll see Petersen on Comedy Central after his playing days are done, or maybe he'll go into broadcasting.

TypeSly

Reaction score
DK's run is the 3rd highest speed ever recorded in NFL history here? And this over a distance of 90 yards lol. 2nd round GOLD.