Budda Baker requests trade

Mizak

Reaction score

swap for Jamal Adams straight up. At least Baker is reliable and also a Washington native. Oh and him and Pete getting along on the sidelines in one of the Seahawks-Cardinals game Last season.

sutz

Reaction score
Why would we trade for someone who can't even outrun DK Metcalf?

:LOL:

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
If we didn’t have like 40 safeties on the roster I would love to have Baker. But is he that much better than Julian Love? I don’t think so

NoGain

Reaction score
Man, I'm not a good CAP guy, don't know if it works out on paper at all, but EFFING YES! Budda Baker straight up for Jamal Adams in a nanosecond.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Man, I'm not a good CAP guy, don't know if it works out on paper at all, but EFFING YES! Budda Baker straight up for Jamal Adams in a nanosecond.
Hawks have over $40 million dedicated to the safety position and doing anything with Adams ( release or trade) is a big dead cap hit not going to happen especially having to give up draft capital

NoGain

Reaction score
Hawks have over $40 million dedicated to the safety position and doing anything with Adams ( release or trade) is a big dead cap hit not going to happen especially having to give up draft capital
Yeah, if it doesn't work out on paper, then obviously no. But in principle, if all thing were close to being equal and a straight up trade, done, done, done, done, DONE!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I don't believe Adams has any trade value so Diggs and a late round pick (151 or 154 in the draft) for Baker. Make it so.

balakoth

Reaction score

swap for Jamal Adams straight up. At least Baker is reliable and also a Washington native. Oh and him and Pete getting along on the sidelines in one of the Seahawks-Cardinals game Last season.

he said he wants to be traded or paid as the highest paid safety.. no thanks.. he aint that good

balakoth

Reaction score
I cannot wait for Adams to be gone..not that Arizona would trade Baker here but still..
So youd want to trade for baker if they did.. and make him the highest paid safety?

Some of you are in love with the home town boys WAAAAYYY too much