But can we talk about Kittle?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
All this rubbish from the media about Kittle and Sanders is nothing less than offering up rationalization for losing. Boo Hoo!

It’s football, a contact sport, players get hurt, next man up. Deal with it!

We’ll see them again in December, maybe Kittle will be there, maybe Sanders will be too. Lots of marbles will be on the table.

Seahawks are 3-0 in the division :2thumbs: #1 Divisional record.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Rationalization is simply excuse making.

The Seahawks can’t be that good, after all it’s the (up until the Seahawks) undefeated 49ers. There must be a reason they lost.

I’m looking forward to seeing what the Digits record will be in December when the teams meet again.

chris98251

Reaction score
Which 49er was a League Executive also.

Which 49er has the Best Golf Game.

Lets see how many of them can answer these.

HansGruber

Reaction score
chris98251":3vev238o said:
Which 49er was a League Executive also.

Which 49er has the Best Golf Game.

Lets see how many of them can answer these.

Yeah cuz that's clearly as relevant as knowing who your quarterback was the previous season.

Great point. Not pedantic or hyperbolic at all.

olyfan63

Reaction score
HansGruber":98ijqrtz said:
olyfan63":98ijqrtz said:
Hans, who are you and what have you done with the real Hans Gruber avatar? It's closing in on Christmas season, and John McLane wants to know.

If those posters are the top 1%, then that just affirms my point. I've yet to meet a Niners "fan" who had the first damn clue about anything, much less their opponent rosters. Or anything football related.

I was laughing my ass off hearing these so called football fans crying about losing a couple players that weren't even performing at the level of our own similar losses. Even if they were, the fact they didn't know we had the same losses. Hilarious. Just stupid AF.

These are the kinds of fans who answer "Jerry Rice" when you ask them who made The Catch.

You could ask me who the starting quarterback was for the Seahawks in any season they've ever played and I'd know on the fly, even those $h!t years in the mid to late 90s, because I was actually watching the games in person and it felt like my mom just got murdered in front of me every time the Hawks would trot out some nobody to replace the last guy. Haven't missed any but a few games in my life. My weeks are ruined when they lose and the entire 90s was a decade when I often wondered if it would be better if I just jumped off the Aurora bridge than buy another season ticket. But I kept going. Unlike these spineless cuddlefish.
-snip- of more good stuff

And just for you, I've changed my Avatar. I was trying to be meta. I wanted to be clever. But you're right. It's time to bust out the HK pistol and take over Nakatomi Plaza. All these whiner fans are that c**t that tried to negotiate with Hans Gruber. Think they're real clever. Useless stupid pricks every one of them.

Hans please don't hold back now, tell us how you really feel...

OMG, I might need to be demoted a couple notches, because the 90s QB Carousel of Dan McGwire, Kelly Stouffer, Stan Gelbaugh and others... they all are a blur to me now and I couldn't say what order they were in with certainty, except I think McGwire was first. I am pretty sure that Jon Kitna was the QB savior for this franchise, in that he sucked so much less than the others before him. I think Kitna provided that bridge to Warren Moon and then we entered the Hasselbeck era. And didn't we have Jeff George for a brief cup of coffee somewhere in there? I digress.

So where is the REAL HANS GRUBER??!! Alright Hans, you have until Black Friday, even until Cyber Monday, to bring back the real Hans Gruber avatar. I mean, Die Hard is a Christmas movie, after all. My GF and I have it as part of our traditional rotation of movies we play while making TDay and XMas dinners. Right between XMas Vacation and It's a Wonderful Life. Since it's not even Christmas season yet, we'll cut you some slack here.
Poster840x830f8f8f8 pad750x1000f8f8f8

Hell, why not start a poll and let .NET help you pick the best Hans Gruber avatar? Some of my favorites...
Aa698129dfa9caac8bec489924dc8897
Hans gruber die hard alan rickman
Hans gruber die hard joseph oland

chris98251

Reaction score
olyfan63":1wcoa76s said:
HansGruber":1wcoa76s said:
olyfan63":1wcoa76s said:
Hans, who are you and what have you done with the real Hans Gruber avatar? It's closing in on Christmas season, and John McLane wants to know.

If those posters are the top 1%, then that just affirms my point. I've yet to meet a Niners "fan" who had the first damn clue about anything, much less their opponent rosters. Or anything football related.

I was laughing my ass off hearing these so called football fans crying about losing a couple players that weren't even performing at the level of our own similar losses. Even if they were, the fact they didn't know we had the same losses. Hilarious. Just stupid AF.

These are the kinds of fans who answer "Jerry Rice" when you ask them who made The Catch.

You could ask me who the starting quarterback was for the Seahawks in any season they've ever played and I'd know on the fly, even those $h!t years in the mid to late 90s, because I was actually watching the games in person and it felt like my mom just got murdered in front of me every time the Hawks would trot out some nobody to replace the last guy. Haven't missed any but a few games in my life. My weeks are ruined when they lose and the entire 90s was a decade when I often wondered if it would be better if I just jumped off the Aurora bridge than buy another season ticket. But I kept going. Unlike these spineless cuddlefish.
-snip- of more good stuff

And just for you, I've changed my Avatar. I was trying to be meta. I wanted to be clever. But you're right. It's time to bust out the HK pistol and take over Nakatomi Plaza. All these whiner fans are that c**t that tried to negotiate with Hans Gruber. Think they're real clever. Useless stupid pricks every one of them.

Hans please don't hold back now, tell us how you really feel...

OMG, I might need to be demoted a couple notches, because the 90s QB Carousel of Dan McGwire, Kelly Stouffer, Stan Gelbaugh and others... they all are a blur to me now and I couldn't say what order they were in with certainty, except I think McGwire was first. I am pretty sure that Jon Kitna was the QB savior for this franchise, in that he sucked so much less than the others before him. I think Kitna provided that bridge to Warren Moon and then we entered the Hasselbeck era. And didn't we have Jeff George for a brief cup of coffee somewhere in there? I digress.

So where is the REAL HANS GRUBER??!! Alright Hans, you have until Black Friday, even until Cyber Monday, to bring back the real Hans Gruber avatar. I mean, Die Hard is a Christmas movie, after all. My GF and I have it as part of our traditional rotation. Since it's not even Christmas season yet, we'll cut you some slack here.
Poster840x830f8f8f8 pad750x1000f8f8f8

Hell, why not start a poll and let .NET help you pick the best Hans Gruber avatar? Some of my favorites...
http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/up ... 9924dc8897
https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/569 ... ickman.jpg
https://images.fineartamerica.com/image ... -oland.jpg

John Freize was also in the mix before Moon , that was a carousel of WB's for sure.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The excuses for the Niners the entire night was maddening. Let alone the officiating being next level one sided. And that jackwad that told them to give credit to how "great" the officials were calling the game :roll: