Butt hurt Niners

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":av7li7gt said:
E.C. Laloosh":av7li7gt said:
Talent and coaching, dude. That's a helluva team. I'll never tire of giving Niner fans shit though.

LOL. No worries.

Man...I was in a bad place for about a freakin month after the SB. I just never really thought they'd be able to bounce back...edven though I kinda tried to convince myself. When Crab got hurt and then Aldon got suspended...I just kinda figured it wasn't to be. I didn't want to be so glum like I was the year before so decided quickly to look forward to next year with hopefully less turmoil.

They put up a hell of a fight tho. Next year should be fun. :)

I was confident that they'd go 12-4 or 13-3 before the season began. After the loss to Carolina, I thought they were going to tank but they found a way to gut it out and they played really well in the 2nd half of the season. Was impressive to see them gut it out.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marvin49":3vocc9kb said:
E.C. Laloosh":3vocc9kb said:
E.C. Laloosh":3vocc9kb said:
Niner fans are right when they're wrong and your team sucks or cheats. WhineZone in a nutshell.

Everybody go vote on this poll without posting. It'll be maddening for them to see SEA get a higher vote count on their own site.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/1 ... erbowl-49/

Busted. :D

Don't ruin my fun, Marv. Waiting to see if I get another slap on the wrist for the trophy pic.

In all honesty there are loons in all fanbases, but I can honestly say I was pretty much over this one hours after the game.

Losing the NFCCG was nothing compared to losing the SB last year. I didn't expect them to go back. The history of SB losers isn't great so the fact that they got as far as they did with the injuries and turmoil they had was a surprise.

Talent and coaching, dude. That's a helluva team. I'll never tire of giving Niner fans shit though.

LOL. No worries.

Man...I was in a bad place for about a freakin month after the SB. I just never really thought they'd be able to bounce back...edven though I kinda tried to convince myself. When Crab got hurt and then Aldon got suspended...I just kinda figured it wasn't to be. I didn't want to be so glum like I was the year before so decided quickly to look forward to next year with hopefully less turmoil.

They put up a hell of a fight tho. Next year should be fun. :)
It hasn't even been a month. I can see how it has felt a lot longer, though.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Scottemojo":ctt4hnbl said:

I think he's talking about 47, Scotte.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1yo37nzi said:
Scottemojo":1yo37nzi said:

Got it.

That had to be so painful. To within the 5 and shit the bed like they did, with a ring on the line. Anti clutch. Full on choke.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Scottemojo":uujepdsi said:
E.C. Laloosh":uujepdsi said:
Scottemojo":uujepdsi said:

Got it.

That had to be so painful. To within the 5 and shit the bed like they did, with a ring on the line. Anti clutch. Full on choke.

Yeah, only to follow it up with three picks in the 4th quarter of the NFCC. Brutal... I'd be a mess.

SF49r

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":h70rohfq said:
Scottemojo":h70rohfq said:
E.C. Laloosh":h70rohfq said:
Scottemojo":h70rohfq said:

Got it.

Yeah, only to follow it up with three picks in the 4th quarter of the NFCC. Brutal... I'd be a mess.
Don't forget in 2011 all the SB hopes out the window when your backup PR fumbles in OT, yeah its horrible

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I don't know about being completely distraught over last years super bowl. If the lights don't go out that game is never even close. I was wondering how many 9er fans were expecting the lights to go out after Harvin ran back the opening kickoff in the second half for a TD just like Baltimore did the year before. I get the feeling if that game were against the 9ers instead of Denver, many 9er fans would have been calling foul if the lights didn't shut off after Harvin's TD.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3nm9s5at said:
I don't know about being completely distraught over last years super bowl. If the lights don't go out that game is never even close. I was wondering how many 9er fans were expecting the lights to go out after Harvin ran back the opening kickoff in the second half for a TD just like Baltimore did the year before. I get the feeling if that game were against the 9ers instead of Denver, many 9er fans would have been calling foul if the lights didn't shut off after Harvin's TD.

Seriously?

The lights DID go out and they were 1st and goal at the 7. Can't see why someone would be distraught?

Plus, regardles of the score, they LOST THE SUPER BOWL. You don't think there are distraught Bronco fans out there?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":1141j86y said:
RichNhansom":1141j86y said:

Seriously?

The lights DID go out and they were 1st and goal at the 7. Can't see why someone would be distraught?

Plus, regardles of the score, they LOST THE SUPER BOWL. You don't think there are distraught Bronco fans out there?

:baityes:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Whiner butt - hurt will be the gift that gives all year long. Diminishing the accomplishments of others, especially the Seahawks is their craft. No one can have success except the Niners. There are a rare few and I mean 1 in 200 that will say "team x just beat us". The Niners only lose to outside factors that don't include their own mistakes.

It is known.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I finally drove through Fife for the first time since the billboard went up. I tried to find it, knowing where it is but I didn't see it. Is it shut down? Pretty funny though that it was in such a strategic place that a guy that lives in Auburn has only drove through that area one time since it was setup.

4freakin9

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2y8676wh said:
Whiner butt - hurt will be the gift that gives all year long. Diminishing the accomplishments of others, especially the Seahawks is their craft. No one can have success except the Niners. There are a rare few and I mean 1 in 200 that will say "team x just beat us". The Niners only lose to outside factors that don't include their own mistakes.

It is known.

Dont act like its different for any other teams fans in the nfl though. I for one have no problem admitting that Seattle won fair and square. They had the better regular season record and home field for the playoffs so its not like Seattle didn't work for it. Other than the Iupati and Bowman injuries, it was a hell of a game. You gotta admit that after years of hearing how craptastic the NFC west was that now its nice to know every division in football is shaking in their boots to face this division.

Here's to one hell of a rivalry next season

Throwdown

Reaction score
Marvin49":6lfaesnj said:
RichNhansom":6lfaesnj said:

Seriously?

I mean Bronco's fans had a 4 quarter head start to get over it.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
4freakin9":15yy24rh said:
loafoftatupu":15yy24rh said:

It is known.

Dont act like its different for any other teams fans in the nfl though. I for one have no problem admitting that Seattle won fair and square. They had the better regular season record and home field for the playoffs so its not like Seattle didn't work for it. Other than the Iupati and Bowman injuries, it was a hell of a game. You gotta admit that after years of hearing how craptastic the NFC west was that now its nice to know every division in football is shaking in their boots to face this division.

And you make up the 1 in 200. It is nice knowing that the other divisions fear the NFCW. It is almost like every game played outside the division is a break from brutality and exhibition in comparison.

I really like Bowman, even as a Niner. Just an amazing player that raises the game of others and is one of the most complete football players I have ever seen. When he went down it was huge. I truly hope he recovers fully and is every bit the player he was before.

RedAlice

Reaction score
4freakin9":d3a4nf4a said:
loafoftatupu":d3a4nf4a said:

It is known.

NFC W is getting extreme attention like never before, thanks to the publicity of Niners and Hawks, and of course this SB beat down.

I said it all season, but most fans of any other team not in our division did not watch our division play much. For the Hawks, most random fans (especially AFC fans) had only seen the Hawk/Rams game in St. Louis on Monday night and then the NFC Champ game. I have been told many times - Hawks looked beatable in both of those games so I was surprised watching the SB.

My response is always, well, you did not watch the rest of their games then. They are good, they play the way the NFC W plays, they just do it the best right now.

Now I keep hearing, we have to play the NFC W next season - this from Charger fans. I think they are becoming more afraid of our division than playing Denver again.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
They should be given like you I am forced to watch the AFC and the AFCW specifically. San Diego just like Denver, Kansas City and Oakland will be broken just like the AFCS was last year.

All of them are soft. It's going to be ugly.

NINEster

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":9o7ccai1 said:
They should be given like you I am forced to watch the AFC and the AFCW specifically. San Diego just like Denver, Kansas City and Oakland will be broken just like the AFCS was last year.

All of them are soft. It's going to be ugly.

I think KC might be an exception to that rule. Somehow their defense disappeared the first time they played the Broncos when it looked legit before then. If it was really a sham all along, I don't think it will take a whole lot to repair it. You can't be that bad if you can give off the appearance of a #1 defense for half the season.

That offense unlike Denver is not entirely rested on the shoulders of its QB. And that QB showed he can come to play on the big stage.

KC with the right FA signings and a good draft can/should win the West, especially if that defense comes to play. They have been assembling their own clone of an NFC West team since the new regime of Reid/Dorsey/Smith.

Latest posts