Butt hurt Niners

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2s3erben said:
Do we care? Fact is Wilson is Keapernick's daddy regardless of what Jaworski says.
I don't know about you, but I care about negative things that happen with the 49ers franchise, yes.

:)

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I just can't believe some here said that organization was on a path of implosion because Harbaughs antics and openly childish behavior.

What have we ever seen to suggest such a situation.

Ol Kimmy Hairbrain seems to be a chinese pinball pissing off everything he touches.

I must say as a Seahawks fan this satire is fun to watch.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The schadenfreude in this saga is very fulfilling. Seeing as many here predicted it.

When Jim got to SF and immediately was the ass with the media, many on this site predicted it would be his behavior, and not his coaching, that would cut short his tenure in SF.
Here is where most of those predictions were wrong: Most, including myself, thought it would take a bad season or two before Jim's asshattery would blow up in his face, much like it took a couple of bad years for Brian Billick's egotistical behavior to take all the shine off his Lombardi. I never thought we would be hearing this kind of talk while Jim was winning 75 percent of his games.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3r6m0233 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3r6m0233 said:
Do we care? Fact is Wilson is Keapernick's daddy regardless of what Jaworski says.
I don't know about you, but I care about negative things that happen with the 49ers franchise, yes.

:)
I can dig that.:)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Watching the Niners is like watching a circus. Like a clown riding a little bike with carnival music. Whether this thing with Harbafreak takes off, Kaeperchoke's contract, draft picks not panning out or even the development of the Aldon Smith case (did the guy not get caught with weapons not allowed in Cali and possession of the Cheebie? )

I'm pretty sure that won't be a "wet reckless" regardless of treatment and while Whiner fans continue to believe the demise of the Hawks is coming from salary cap (which the Whiners have to deal with too BTW) all this stuff will develop in time.

Barnum and Baalke's show is just starting out. If they don't win next season? Full blown Mardi Gras in Santa Clara.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3n94eimu said:
Watching the Niners is like watching a circus. Like a clown riding a little bike with carnival music. Whether this thing with Harbafreak takes off, Kaeperchoke's contract, draft picks not panning out or even the development of the Aldon Smith case (did the guy not get caught with weapons not allowed in Cali and possession of the Cheebie? )

I'm pretty sure that won't be a "wet reckless" regardless of treatment and while Whiner fans continue to believe the demise of the Hawks is coming from salary cap (which the Whiners have to deal with too BTW) all this stuff will develop in time.

Barnum and Baalke's show is just starting out. If they don't win next season? Full blown Mardi Gras in Santa Clara.

Just a comment on the bolded aspect...

...I think most Niner fans talk about the cap hurting the Seahawks because they KNOW its going to happen to both teams. The only real difference is that the 49ers already have several players on their second contracts while the Seahawks are going to have a number of key players see their rookie deals expire and want huge raises.

I don't think that sinks the team though. I think it just means you have to be smart who you sign and be sure to draft players who can fill those spots when you lose guys. The Niners started to have to do that with Goldson/Reid this year and may have to do it again with Whitner and Rogers (who will likely be released) this year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Marvin49":1hsfk7jf said:
loafoftatupu":1hsfk7jf said:

...I think most Niner fans talk about the cap hurting the Seahawks because they KNOW its going to happen to both teams. The only real difference is that the 49ers already have several players on their second contracts while the Seahawks are going to have a number of key players see their rookie deals expire and want huge raises.

I don't think that sinks the team though. I think it just means you have to be smart who you sign and be sure to draft players who can fill those spots when you lose guys. The Niners started to have to do that with Goldson/Reid this year and may have to do it again with Whitner and Rogers (who will likely be released) this year.
Thing is because of our defensive system and 2013's OL injuries and how quickly our pedestrian WR corps developed most our answers are on our roster already NFL battle tested, playoff and Superbowl experienced no less.

Marvin49

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":35p3apbk said:
Marvin49":35p3apbk said:
loafoftatupu":35p3apbk said:

Thing is because of our defensive system and 2013's OL injuries and how quickly our pedestrian WR corps developed most our answers are on our roster already NFL battle tested, playoff and Superbowl experienced no less.

I don't doubt it.

Niners are doing the same thing with their aging players. The real age on the 49ers roster is in Justin Smith, Frank Gore and Jonathan Goodwin (and Anquan Boldin). They have been drafting depth for several years at those positions. Goodwin is likely gone now with Kilgore taking over and Lattimore and Carradine will be worked in at the other 2 positions next year.

I'm sure the Seahawks have plans in place for when they start losing guys. Thats the joy of having a deep roster.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think losing Cowboy will have some impact on the Niners, but his game is not what it was a couple years ago. With that I think the Niners will fill that hole fairly well.

Gore? I dunno, he has issues playing the Hawks, especially in Seattle, in SF he did have the one big run, but Frank can fumble at times and is not as explosive as 3 years ago. Lattimore should get some carries from him in 14.

The Niner fans know this, while I think the Lines and LB crew are enough to keep the window open, the Niners chances aren't getting any better unless Kaeperstank turns into a better passer. I think the butt hurt is connected to not taking advantage of those chances along with the Hawks succeeding. That is enough for some long lasting butt hurt right there.

Latest posts