Bye, Packers; a weak O-line gets weaker. Bulaga likely out

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
kearly":1cn5tlqv said:
mretrade":1cn5tlqv said:
I am surprised how well the Niners have fared against the Packers.

It's weird how the Seahawks and 49ers very similar, and yet excel / struggle in such different ways. I really doubt that Seattle dominates the Packers in the playoffs the way Kaepernick did in that last quarter+. But then the 49ers couldn't beat the Rams, couldn't beat the Vikings, got crushed by the Giants, got crushed by the Seahawks. The Seahawks never had loss bigger than 7 points, but lost to some of the worst teams they faced.

Both teams are weird.

It's all about match ups. Though, with the way the Packers linebackers looked, I'm guessing Seattle might have dropped 150 yards rushing on them in a rematch last year.

rideaducati

Reaction score
kearly":79jvozjx said:
mretrade":79jvozjx said:
I am surprised how well the Niners have fared against the Packers.

It's weird how the Seahawks and 49ers very similar, and yet excel / struggle in such different ways. I really doubt that Seattle dominates the Packers in the playoffs the way Kaepernick did in that last quarter+. But then the 49ers couldn't beat the Rams, couldn't beat the Vikings, got crushed by the Giants, got crushed by the Seahawks. The Seahawks never had loss bigger than 7 points, but lost to some of the worst teams they faced.

Both teams are weird.

Seattle lost to bad teams early in the season because of the reluctant coaches not opening up the playbook for the offense soon enough. We all saw what happened to bad teams down the stretch against Seattle.

hawker84

Reaction score
Hard to throw from you backside, eh there discount double douche... I don't like injuries of any kind, but i sure as heck don't mind seeing Rogers running for dear life.. will be fun to watch indeed...