Byron Maxwell has deal with Eagles

DavidSeven

Reaction score
That's too much money for a CB2.

Eagles are making some puzzling moves. Not sure I'm impressed with Chip's first offseason as personnel boss thus far.

HawkEye

Reaction score
Well, Maxwell is gone...No big, physical corners in this Draft...I am really worried about this position. Who's available in Free agency?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
For those of you that are confident that Simon can step up and fill this void, I sincerely hope you're right. I have serious doubts that will be the case.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
This happened as expected.

Simon needs to get healthy and get back to where he was in the middle of the regular season when he was leading the league in fewest receptions allowed per cover snap. He became a shell of himself after separating his shoulder.

Lane also needs to bounce back from a gruesome injury . . . Probably off the PUP list toward the end of the season.

We could definitely use another veteran corner. Walter Thurmond's return would be welcomed by me.

Jalen Colllins is a must have guy for me at No. 31. He has the whole package: length, size, speed, quickness, fluid hips, instincts to break on the ball. If I were Carroll/Schneider, I would not want to trade down if Collins is still there at the end of the First Round.

OrFan

Reaction score
HawkEye":1tqjd4ob said:
Well, Maxwell is gone...No big, physical corners in this Draft...I am really worried about this position. Who's available in Free agency?

Brandon Browner.

bigcc

Reaction score
When did people start calling him "maxi?" What a feminine nickname for a football player,,,,,

anyways not worth anywhere near that kind of money, can't blame him for taking that kind of offer,,,, top 5 CB money, and he is not a top 5 CB.