Calling my shot: Seattle is hosting the NFC Championship

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think GB is the team to beat. I think ATL is a better team than us right now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ozzy

Reaction score
Don't think you're crazy at all. I've been saying they shock people in the playoffs.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JS is in here?Some people think he's making some insane prediction?He has been money on predictions so far on other games so I wouldn't doubt him so easily..

RCATES

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3jtwn31h said:
We barely beat Atlanta AT HOME with a healthy Earl Thomas, but you think we beat a Falcons team that is firing on a lot more cylinders than we are going into the playoffs?

OK well it sounds like a fantastic dream, but it sounds more like a dream than a reality.

Hope you are right but it doesn't sound likely.

For what it's worth Kam was out that game.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
As things are standing now I believe the most likely scenario for the NFCCG is Packers @ Falcons

Beating Detroit will be difficult enough and the Hawks have to seriously improve to challenge Atlanta. Let's take it one step at a time.

northseahawk

Reaction score
LOL @ beating the Falcons in Atlanta!!!! Have you seen our team lately?? They have no business being in the playoffs!

Largent80

Reaction score
Unless the Seahawks miraculously start controlling the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball the OP isn't coming close to happening.

themunn

Reaction score
Last time we played the Falcons in the playoffs we'd finished the regular season with a 170-43 score against our final four opponents.

So basically I don't care how hot Atlanta are right now

HawkerD

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1ip7zqcu said:
TwistedHusky":1ip7zqcu said:
We barely beat Atlanta AT HOME with a healthy Earl Thomas, but you think we beat a Falcons team that is firing on a lot more cylinders than we are going into the playoffs?

OK well it sounds like a fantastic dream, but it sounds more like a dream than a reality.

The playoffs have produced crazier results. Definitely a challenge but the Falcons defense is not good. Stranger things have happened.

Who cares if the Falcon's DEF is bad? We played a horrible defense yesterday and won only because SF turned the ball over. SEA offense is HORRIBLE. No Rhythm, No Run Game. No Pass Protection. Where was the evidence that this OL was going to be able to play at anything resembling an NFL level. Thankfully we do not design airplanes the way the front office built this team.

ABirdOfPrey

Reaction score
My Falcons played the 49ers recently and destroyed them soundly. The Seahawks struggled. Falcons will embarrass them in Atlanta. Can't wait for some payback for that no call....

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkerD":k01x9vf3 said:
Hasselbeck":k01x9vf3 said:
TwistedHusky":k01x9vf3 said:

The playoffs have produced crazier results. Definitely a challenge but the Falcons defense is not good. Stranger things have happened.

Who cares if the Falcon's DEF is bad? We played a horrible defense yesterday and won only because SF turned the ball over. SEA offense is HORRIBLE. No Rhythm, No Run Game. No Pass Protection. Where was the evidence that this OL was going to be able to play at anything resembling an NFL level. Thankfully we do not design airplanes the way the front office built this team.

Terrible in the front but good in the back?

hahahaha.

Falcons defense is going to look like world beaters against us because thats how every team looks.

We've got into a rhythm of playing bad ball and I'm going to call it what it is until it changes.

The rest of you can continue to celebrate horrible performances in two point wins against bad teams, it won't matter come playoffs.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
ABirdOfPrey":3koa46vu said:
My Falcons played the 49ers recently and destroyed them soundly. The Seahawks struggled. Falcons will embarrass them in Atlanta. Can't wait for some payback for that no call....

You mean the no call that should have been made on Julio? Me too.

ptisme

Reaction score
If Green Bay gets by a very good Giants team: I want Seattle to beat Detroit because I want to go down to Dallas and shut Skip Bayless up. I want the Seahawks to beat Atlanta the next week so we can come to Seattle and rid ourselves of those demons. NE and GB in Houston with two HOF quarterbacks going at it. Go Seahawks (for two weeks at least:)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
ptisme":341x7cbh said:
If Green Bay gets by a very good Giants team: I want Seattle to beat Detroit because I want to go down to Dallas and shut Skip Bayless up. I want the Seahawks to beat Atlanta the next week so we can come to Seattle and rid ourselves of those demons. NE and GB in Houston with two HOF quarterbacks going at it. Go Seahawks (for two weeks at least:)

The Seahawks CANNOT play Dallas under any circumstance in the divisional round.

Not sure why this continues to be a topic of discussion.

EDIT: Oh I guess you're a Packers fan, nm.

blazen2392

Reaction score
ABirdOfPrey":14hduc3t said:

Why the hell are you even here? like seriously. gtfo of our forum and troll someone elses.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
ABirdOfPrey":1ubcy6ey said:

And yet your team still lost to us.

raisethe3

Reaction score
I would prefer if Giants gets to the title game. No thanks Green Bay.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
blazen2392":1y9j7cef said:
ABirdOfPrey":1y9j7cef said:

Why the hell are you even here? like seriously. gtfo of our forum and troll someone elses.
What he said.. :2thumbs:

Latest posts