Campbell Direspects Hawks

Wheetie

Reaction score
In Dan Campbell's post game presser, he says, and not verbatim, we have an opponent coming in next week, (Falcons), that run better and have have better overall weapons all around, (referencing the Falcons as opposed to the Seahawks)....

This loss sure must sting!

morgulon1

Reaction score
In Dan Campbell's post game presser, he says, and not verbatim, we have an opponent coming in next week, (Falcons), that run better and have have better overall weapons all around, (referencing the Falcons as opposed to the Seahawks)....

I caught that too. It'd be easy to take that as a slight yes but I'm putting myself in his shoes and it would have to suck losing to the Seattle Seahawks 2 years in a row and at home !! Especially after what they did in week one. You could tell he's pissed . Detroit is 0-5 against Seattle , I'm not sure all time . Maybe they went into the game reading their own press and saw what the LA Rams did to us and figured we wouldn't be a problem .

They can't beat Seattle.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I caught that too. It'd be easy to take that as a slight yes but I'm putting myself in his shoes and it would have to suck losing to the Seattle Seahawks 2 years in a row and at home !! Especially after what they did in week one. You could tell he's pissed . Detroit is 0-5 against Seattle , I'm not sure all time . Maybe they went into the game reading their own press and saw what the LA Rams did to us and figured we wouldn't be a problem .

They can't beat Seattle.
Not to mention Campbell and company punched Seattle's ticket to the playoffs last season.

Enjoy the piss in the cereal Dan.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

I don't care. Campbell needs to gather his group up and keep them focused, and underestimating the Falcons is not going to help them. This messaging is better for his organization and his own mindset.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Most players say that these close OT losses are harder to get past then the blowouts. Campbell is trying to turn the page quickly and shift the focus to the Falcons, who are coming in on a surprising hot streak with a 2-0 start. The message is to his players, and it's that they're going to need even more to win next week.

JPatera76

Reaction score
he's pissed cuz his 4th down gambled sucked ass... does he know if meyers would've made the FG's OT wouldnt even be a thing?

Aircrew

Reaction score
The announcers said at one point that the Detroit-Seattle game has the feel of becoming a rivalry. After Dan's comments, I would have to agree.

JPatera76

Reaction score
The announcers said at one point that the Detroit-Seattle game has the feel of becoming a rivalry. After Dan's comments, I would have to agree.
well we did eliminate them from the playoffs last year... just to get bounced out lol