Can Michael return kicks?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
BamKam":2db8k76j said:
Michael is the opposite of classy and I don't want him representing our team on kickoffs. Ever see how he gets excited after he picks up a decent run? No class whatsover. We need to be classier on every unit including special teams. I want to make sure fans of other teams think that we win with class.

I didn't know this was a "classy competition". BAMKAM, how did you feel about Kam Chancellor celebrating after his big special teams hit Sunday? You must HATE this team because we have a ton of personalities and a lot of them celebrate.... Sherm, Kam, Earl to name a few.

AgentDib

Reaction score
What's really tacky is the names on the back of everybody's jerseys, like they are special needs kindergarten kids who are in danger of being misplaced by an inept teacher. It would be WAY classier if they ditched the names, and maybe shrunk the numbers down to a small emblem on the shoulder. We should be going for subtlety so the harder to see the better.

We should also look into changing up our headwear; helmets may be better when it comes to protecting brain trauma but can you imagine how snazzy Panama hats would look?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I can't believe how many people didn't catch the sarcasm from BamKam

:lol:

I still like P-Rich as a KR .. he just needs to take a knee once in awhile.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I've said with regularity that I've been a Richardson fan for a few years now. I believe it will take a little time (like most WRs) to get his NFL game on. I also believe the presence of a particular ahole might have done more harm than good in his development...even though I am having no problem with his development (I think he's coming along nicely).

What I can't get my head around is how worthless he is as a return man. I know he still has the speed, but what he lacks is the swag he displayed while at CU. Not since his first return have I felt like ....OK...here we go, this might be the one he busts. Hell no. Taking the ball 5-7 yards deep, he then looks for a wall to run into. I said this above but need to say it again because Pete is reading this right now and like all of you, Pete hangs on my every word:

Pete...Sit Rich!

I see no upside at this point in Rich bringing the ball out. I believe the potential for calamity far out-weighs the potential for success. Either have him take an endzone knee or put someone not named Robert Turbin back there. It's starting to get stooopid. Same goes for Doug. Doug has potential as a return man. He just can't seem to consistently make the right call. I've been screaming this since Earl was involved and using Shula as a reference...if there's not a clear lane (and there never is) just fair catch the damn thing and put our O on the field. No penalties, no muffs, no injuries and no balls rolling another 15 yds towards our goal line..

Yeah...I'm looking at you Pete.

cacksman

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":foaaomws said:
BamKam":foaaomws said:
Michael is the opposite of classy and I don't want him representing our team on kickoffs. Ever see how he gets excited after he picks up a decent run? No class whatsover. We need to be classier on every unit including special teams. I want to make sure fans of other teams think that we win with class.

I didn't know this was a "classy competition". BAMKAM, how did you feel about Kam Chancellor celebrating after his big special teams hit Sunday? You must HATE this team because we have a ton of personalities and a lot of them celebrate.... Sherm, Kam, Earl to name a few.

Sarcasm, catch it.

peppersjap":foaaomws said:
BamKam":foaaomws said:
Are you for real?

Sarcasm, catch it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":158oexd4 said:
I can't believe how many people didn't catch the sarcasm from BamKam

:lol:

I still like P-Rich as a KR .. he just needs to take a knee once in awhile.

I believe he's trying to prove himself out there and is pressing. That's leading him to make some mental errors. He can be a great return man...he did have a nice return against KC, IIRC.