Can we all agree to not ever say....

lsheldon

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1dzb1nh7 said:
I don't care how many we have, but if the most recent is 20+ years, and I'm using it as our only claim to fame, just friggin' shoot me.

^^ :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :13:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I just hope we never get to the point where we are bragging/talking up old trophies from 20+ years ago like whiner and cowpatties fans do!

OrFan

Reaction score
There are a lot of fan bases already looking at us as being obnoxious.

Oh well, at least we have a ring!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
OrFan":3az8n49r said:
There are a lot of fan bases already looking at us as being obnoxious.

Oh well, at least we have a ring!
Oh well. After the sham that was XL* I really don't care what other fanbases think. Most of those folks are crowing about their 20+ year old trophies.

tooshort

Reaction score
Aros":37c4wfpk said:
I would like to remind obnoxious 49ers fans that at least we have a Super Championship in THIS CENTURY! :D

I intentionally flew back from NY through San Fran and paid $30 extra to have an extra long layover so I could troll the Niner faithful at the airport bars. Unfortunately there were zero fans to be seen or heard other than the line cook that mumbled under his breath "(expletive) Seahawks fans everywhere now"

I was hoping to run into some diehards so I could use the line that my landlord suggested, " Sorry but you can't bring any of that ring talk in here, it's only 20 years old, that's illegal" :mrgreen:

Latest posts