Cardinals stadium sucks

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
As a Seahawk: Kams last game, Avril’s Last game, Sherman’s last game, SB Loss, Earls last game, lastly…. Pete Carroll

F-That Stadium and field.
I told the story in another thread. I have a work acquaintance that was in Glendale recently. She was going to take a stadium tour. I told her "um. no. just no." Instead I had her flip off the stadium as she was driving by.

Mother **** that stadium. Seriously. I hear ya brother.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I've been to 3 games there. 2 regular season games, and 49. 0 for 3, won't ever go back again. Stadium is extremely overrated, imo.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
went to the 2017 Fiesta Bowl

It's not bad, but pretty basic. No frills whatsoever

I'm sure the Cardinals will whine about it within the next few years, and demand taxpayers pony up a billion dollars for a replacement because it's obsolete. Otherwise, they can move back to Saint Louis...or Memphis...or San Antonio...or Orlando..or Salt Lake.... The Diamondbacks have complained about soulless corporate bank Field for several yrs now. :confused::cautious:(n)

rjdriver

Reaction score

I'm sure the Cardinals will whine about it within the next few years, and demand taxpayers pony up a billion dollars for a replacement because it's obsolete. Otherwise, they can move back to Saint Louis...or Memphis...or San Antonio...or Orlando..or Salt Lake.... The Diamondbacks have complained about soulless corporate bank Field for several yrs now. :confused::cautious:(n)

Yep,

Nothing like billionaires holding communities hostage and leveraging love of their favorite teams.

That's why the Sonics were the ultimate sacrificial lamb. Stern needed a big market team to pay the ultimate price to set the precedent that no team is safe. Bow to our needs or lose your team. Championship history? Full arenas? Vibrant metropolitan downtown? Diverse regional fanbase? Doesn't matter, no immunity. Acquiesce to the demands of the elite or we you could lose your team, even to a small Midwest town of Rednecks.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

San Antonio would be a great place. Used to live out there and there are a lot of football fans, would be great for the city.