Carolina against the Saints who do you got?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Wow hope Kuechly is okay. Rarely do you see NFL players cry on the field. If I had to guess, he is crying not because of the pain but because he may know his season is over.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Oh man, I hate seeing a great player go out like Kuechly did. He knew he got hurt bad.

ivotuk

Reaction score
That helmet hitting Keuchly in the chest looked like it knocked the air out off him, and maybe hurt his heart.

He was gasping like a fish out of water.

It looked scary.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
I think respiratory too. I was looking at those gasps thinking sternum or rib.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Man, that was heartbreaking to watch his face. He's so good - hope he's ok.

Panthers are saying concussion. I think he had one last year too? Not good.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Wow if it is just a concussion, Panther fans must be breathing a sigh of relief. Concussions are never good, but I was thinking an ACL with the way his leg got planted.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Pretty sure he has a history of.concussions, if so he may end up having to call it good?

kobebryant

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1kw6gc65 said:
Wow if it is just a concussion, Panther fans must be breathing a sigh of relief. Concussions are never good, but I was thinking an ACL with the way his leg got planted.

Concussions are significantly worse than knee injuries. Knee ligaments can be fixed, a brain not so much.

Throw in the sobbing, which is an indicator of significant head trauma ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect ), and his history with concussions, and this is pretty much the most devastating thing that could happen to the man.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I feel for the guy.He is the only Carolina player I like and respect..I hope he makes it back but if not it's just a game,life is more important.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It looked like he was gasping for air but couldn't inhale all the way because it hurt, so he was taking short, quick breaths.

The helmet hit him in the chest, and that looked to me like the worst part of the hit. It scared me because I wondered if there was damage internally, collapsed lung or cracked ribs.

I sincerely hope he's okay and continue to play. However I am glad that we ended up with Bobby Wagner over Keuchly.