Carolina against the Saints who do you got?

kobebryant

Reaction score
IndyHawk":20159c31 said:
I feel for the guy.He is the only Carolina player I like and respect..

Damn dude. Thomas Davis and Greg Olson are about as top notch players/gentlemen as you'll find.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
kobebryant":19j8uxwf said:
IndyHawk":19j8uxwf said:

Damn dude. Thomas Davis and Greg Olson are about as top notch players/gentlemen as you'll find.

I don't even care for Kuechly. Cam taints my view of that whole team.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sean Payton seriously screwed his team on their final touchdown drive. He wasted a time out and his clock management was atrocious. He played like his D was never not going to stop Cam. All the Panthers had to do was get a couple first downs.

KillerB

Reaction score
kobebryant":11keef82 said:
Hawk-Lock":11keef82 said:
Wow if it is just a concussion, Panther fans must be breathing a sigh of relief. Concussions are never good, but I was thinking an ACL with the way his leg got planted.

Concussions are significantly worse than knee injuries. Knee ligaments can be fixed, a brain not so much.

Throw in the sobbing, which is an indicator of significant head trauma ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect ), and his history with concussions, and this is pretty much the most devastating thing that could happen to the man.

This...unfortunately. That was involuntary emotion from the helmet hit. Considering his history of concussions...this could be really bad for him. Hope not, he's a good guy and player.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Honestly, if I was Luke's parents, family or even a close friend I'd try my best to talk him into retiring.

What we saw last night wasn't an "I'm hurt" kind of despondency and sadness................that was an "I'm scared" reaction, as in he knows how serious this is for him and his future.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
kobebryant":278qfyf0 said:
IndyHawk":278qfyf0 said:

I haven't seen Davis in a interview so I don't know much about him other than that ugly arm injury he played with in the Super Bowl..He has guts I'll give him that..Olson played for the Canes and Bears..Boo! and I've seen him celebrate a little too much in a cocky way that pissed me off..I saw this when he played for the Bears.I'll say he is a real good TE