Carp

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I keyed in him on the OL during the game. I am watching the 2nd half again. He had an excellent game. Watch his play. ... The best of the year IMO he has done. At least one bright spot on the OL

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Yeah I was interested to see what people would say about his play. He definitely wasn't the problem tonight, same with Sweezy after the penalties. The edge is killing us every time.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
The interior of the line IS NOT the problem......Sweezy had 2 early penalties but besides that he played well. Carpenter played well. Unger also had a missed block for a sack I believe but he also played well. McQ and Bowie are the problems and we know that and still dont give them any help. On a side note, Zack Miller is the worst blocking TE I have ever watched.

BillHawks

Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. Totally talking out of my ass but it seems like the Hawks gameplanned for Carp to have a tough night. He had help early but the Rams figured out they could get outside pressure every time with 2 guys or less. I don't know what you're even supposed to do on offense when a team can somehow defend the run while having a dominant pass rush.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":3hcc5kbb said:
The interior of the line IS NOT the problem......Sweezy had 2 early penalties but besides that he played well. Carpenter played well. Unger also had a missed block for a sack I believe but he also played well. McQ and Bowie are the problems and we know that and still dont give them any help. On a side note, Zack Miller is the worst blocking TE I have ever watched.

Umm yeah, maybe bad game but you should check yourself on that. I dont mean to be a jerk but these doomsday statements are just out of line. Miller is , overall , a very good blocking TE.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We to be honest he didn't have time to screw up.

We were practically mounting giant neon arrow signs labeled "Please Kill Our QB - to the Left or Right." The playcalling and lack of help we gave our struggling overmatched linemen almost merits someone kicking our OC in the nuts. It was like he had money on the game or something.

If you were TRYING to lose or at least get Wilson squished, that is how you call a game. We let the defense dictate our playcalling not the other way around which is supposedly the Seahawk philosophy. We are supposed to impose our will, not let them tell us the plays they will allow.

Carp couldn't let people by because the guys on the ends were letting people run around them and launch themselves into Wilson in 2.5 seconds. Remember that he moves too slow to even get out of the way if he wanted to.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
The interior of the line isn't anything to right home about right now. They've been beaten on some stunts. But it really is the edge that is holding the offense back. It'll be interesting to see what the Hawks do at LG when Okung comes back. Cable likes McQuistan so much he puts him on an island to get slaughtered. McQuistan is a better guard than tackle, but is he better than Carp at this point?

w00t

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":zzo3y8j0 said:
We to be honest he didn't have time to screw up.

We were practically mounting giant neon arrow signs labeled "Please Kill Our QB - to the Left or Right." The playcalling and lack of help we gave our struggling overmatched linemen almost merits someone kicking our OC in the nuts. It was like he had money on the game or something.

HAHAHA

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":44m6zh56 said:
The Dirty Truth":44m6zh56 said:

Umm yeah, maybe bad game but you should check yourself on that. I dont mean to be a jerk but these doomsday statements are just out of line. Miller is , overall , a very good blocking TE.

Maybe worst ever was a stretch but he has missed ALOT of blocks that have led to trouble for Wilson. ALOT

Latest posts