Carson needs to be benched

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
quadsas":1mwdxgx6 said:
Man the troll posts are in full force today.

Or are people just that dumb?
I vote for option number 2 Jim.

253hawk

Reaction score
Seafan":2bl77thj said:
RW "awarded" the fumble on that last exchange.

It did look a bit high, right up in chest plate of the shoulder pads.

sutz

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":218nl4tk said:
quadsas":218nl4tk said:
Man the troll posts are in full force today.

Or are people just that dumb?
I vote for option number 2 Jim.
The two options are not mutually exclusive. :twisted:

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
hugecanoli":28el54uy said:
If anyone should be benched it should be ifedi.

Someone find the pics he has of Pete on his phone and delete please.

He's a penalty-machine-drive-killer.

Fluker was worse.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":33tctq4b said:
hugecanoli":33tctq4b said:

Fluker was worse.

Today, possibly. But ifedi has been a liability the past few years. He’s horrible.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3v0hgmds said:
3 lost fumbles in 2 weeks.... unacceptable.
For the record, Carson is only officially credited with 1 fumble today. And the rest of your post was wrong too.

Seymour

Reaction score
Tical21":2hkzo0z8 said:
It was evident pretty early that Penny should have gotten the majority of carries today. The runs were lending themselves to patience and creativity. Carson was just running into piles. That should be why you have a change-of-pace back. But Carson does so much for the attitude of this team you don’t bench him the next game.

Almost as evident as the obvious truth about the short passing game taking the pass rush off Wilson and creating far less 3 and outs, moving the chains and scoring points!

Barbecue sauce for your dinner?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was exactly what myself and a few others were asking for!! :2thumbs:

Crow

Seymour

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":762gtgas said:
hugecanoli":762gtgas said:

Fluker was worse.

Ummmmmm

No!!!! :177692:

Fade

Reaction score
Carson has to put it on the ground next week before I would consider pulling him due to having ball security issues.

The 2nd fumble today was a fluke.

He came back and showed his worth on that 4th down run. He wasn't going to be denied.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1sv9lbdb said:
ImTheScientist":1sv9lbdb said:
3 lost fumbles in 2 weeks.... unacceptable. He look bad this week except for one run where he was not touched for the first 17 yards.

Penny time!

Still nope. Too boom-or-bust.

Also, I'm giving Carson a break on the second fumble. Nick Vannett blew his block and let a defender disrupt the handoff.

First one was bad. But this is an aberration from his usual play, albeit one that needs to get fixed.

I think at this point “Boom or Bust” is confirmation bias.

Penny may not be the style of back some prefer. But his breakaway speed and cuts are special. I feel confident he can be relied on for 20 carries a game.

I love Carson. But all 3 fumbles could have cost us each game. I don’t want him benched, but Penny and Prosise should get more snaps until he earns the trust back

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
The first fumble while it shouldn't have happened was also a great play by the defender. Carson will be fine.

It's all good guys someone made a ridiculous post and the community put him in his place explaining why he's off by a mile. That's why .NET exist lol

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3qqk8y68 said:
Penny averaging 5ypc while Carson is at 3.5ypc. Just sayin.

You've already been told why that's bad logic. You just keep ignoring people when they say it.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1gn7d4ho said:
MontanaHawk05":1gn7d4ho said:
ImTheScientist":1gn7d4ho said:
3 lost fumbles in 2 weeks.... unacceptable. He look bad this week except for one run where he was not touched for the first 17 yards.

Penny time!

Still nope. Too boom-or-bust.

Also, I'm giving Carson a break on the second fumble. Nick Vannett blew his block and let a defender disrupt the handoff.

First one was bad. But this is an aberration from his usual play, albeit one that needs to get fixed.

I think at this point “Boom or Bust” is confirmation bias.

Penny may not be the style of back some prefer. But his breakaway speed and cuts are special. I feel confident he can be relied on for 20 carries a game.

On the perimeter, sure. But between the tackles is another matter. He's a situational player at this point, though he excels at those situations.

Tical21

Reaction score
Seymour":3v2pzurh said:
Tical21":3v2pzurh said:
It was evident pretty early that Penny should have gotten the majority of carries today. The runs were lending themselves to patience and creativity. Carson was just running into piles. That should be why you have a change-of-pace back. But Carson does so much for the attitude of this team you don’t bench him the next game.

Almost as evident as the obvious truth about the short passing game taking the pass rush off Wilson and creating far less 3 and outs, moving the chains and scoring points!

Barbecue sauce for your dinner?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was exactly what myself and a few others were asking for!! :2thumbs:

Crow
lol Pittsburgh was uber-aggressive with the front-7 and extremely conservative with their secondary. They dared us to beat them with this type of game. Nothing but kudos for Russ and Schotty and the boys for making it happen, but to think this is something we can just adopt against teams that play us the way the majority of teams do (passive in their front, aggressive in the back) is probably a bit of a stretch.

Seymour

Reaction score
Carson is good, he's just getting them out of the way and really just 1 on him. That said, Penny may have taken a step forward in the competition too though. We are sitting solid there. What we really need is a way to get Ifedii off the field right now.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well DC's are listening to the Mediots evidently, daring Wilson to beat you passing is asking for a ass whooping, he does it coming from behind all the time and a line that keeps improving from revolving doors to at least trip hazards now.

Having a game plan to do it all game was going to hurt.

They don't have the secondary or days gone by to defend it, while our WR's are all unknowns except Lockett now as far as ability to perform in the league all of them that played had success today when given chances.