Cary Williams and no Kam scare the hell out of me

dadof3

Reaction score
bmorepunk":2ltk2f3w said:
HawkFan72":2ltk2f3w said:
Cary Williams: .NET Whipping Boy 2015.

And the season hasn't even started.

Since so many of you guys seem to hate him so much, I'd like to drop something inane that you can use for your Cary Williams hatefire.

Cary was a guest host of the WBAL Radio show "Cover 2" in Baltimore a couple of years ago when I was driving somewhere late. The Tate <insert replacement ref catch name here that will probably upset someone> came up and Williams went on a bit of a tirade about how it wasn't a catch. He was kind of being a dick about it.

He may have also punched a bald eagle.
I also heard he kicks kittens whenever he gets the opportunity

A

Anonymous

Jville":3b9hpewn said:
Matthew 8:26 (ASV) And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Hey, this is the USA, we don't do Bible quotes in public anymore. :141847_bnono:

Now, what does the Quran say about it?

:stirthepot:

RW92

Reaction score
I feel that Cary doesn't have the make up speed, or quick hip rotation to be an effective cornerback. I hope I'm wrong but for now we'll just have to wait until Sunday.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
time to accept life without kam...support the guys on the field. definitely not the LOB out there but cant keep everyone...

Bobblehead

Reaction score
kobebryant":3mw7wau1 said:
While I do like Cary, I think it is a good thing that the Hawks don't face anyone with two upper-level WRs until Calvin and Golden come to town. After that, it is really just Pitt who could challenge the Hawks with a deep WR group.

I"m not sure this matter so much since, Williams will always be covering the #1 receiver.

McG

Reaction score
No what should scare you is Tavon Austin getting past him one on one. There's no chance that he lines up on Sherms side of the field, unless it's overloaded for a screen or a slant. I'd be willing to bet that there will be a lot of 3WR sets on Williams' side, just to confuse the new guy and to keep the ball away from Sherm. We better hope that Williams can either press the hell out of Austin or give him 10 yards of space and be able to come up and tackle with some consistency. Williams does worry me, I just hope that he and ET can get on the same page so he will have help over the top.

McGruff

Reaction score
Tavon Austin could be left uncovered and he still wouldn't scare me.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
McGruff":22nt6jpi said:
Tavon Austin could be left uncovered and he still wouldn't scare me.

I remember there was a time, people were clamoring over this guy for us.. We got the turd instead.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Haha if you feel like this about our secondary, look at the Patriots. We still have two All-Pros, they have Butler as their CB1.

Largent80

Reaction score
Didn't anyone see Maxwell getting burned a lot last year?

Also Bailey gets his chance, and I think he is going to be fine back there.

Mick063

Reaction score
Almost every CB that Seattle waives gets claimed by another team.

They all want a player groomed by the "cornerback whisperer".

Ponder that for a moment.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Panicking because the Seahawks don't have two all-pro CB's playing next to an all-pro FS behind one of the best front seven's in the NFL.

Some teams don't have one good DB.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":159wfb63 said:
Panicking because the Seahawks don't have two all-pro CB's playing next to an all-pro FS behind one of the best front seven's in the NFL.

Some teams don't have one good DB.
And, the Williams freakout is based on some off cover space in base D that he gave up in preseason. We will see early on if Foles can get after Williams on the left sideline on those 15 yard outs, that is the go to play vs a press corner, and if Williams is on his bail 5 yards past we will begin to get an idea of how he fits, or doesn't fit, this D.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Well I guess this was pretty accurate, no?

Latest posts