Champions League 2013

Gatehawk

Reaction score
I'm getting sick and tired of all you twats ganging up on me for simple comments. You can all burn in hell for all I care.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Gatehawk":18fucjat said:
I'm getting sick and tired of all you twats ganging up on me for simple comments. You can all burn in hell for all I care.

easy sweetheart.. slip a pad in for those heavy days.

you did the name calling

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Gatehawk":22wt1u2u said:
And here's your little sweat off his chin you asswipes

http://t.co/pZHTp9HO39

How about finding a video of it from a different angle, one where you can see his face and mouth, and/or something in slow motion?

To me, it doesn't look like spit.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":lvr1j2rq said:
Gatehawk":lvr1j2rq said:
And here's your little sweat off his chin you asswipes

http://t.co/pZHTp9HO39

How about finding a video of it from a different angle, one where you can see his face and mouth, and/or something in slow motion?

To me, it doesn't look like spit.

dont construe rationality to be the basis of any of poor wee Gate's arguments.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
The game this half has been played almost exclusively in Arsenal's defensive third. Dominant play by Bayern the last 10 plus minutes.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":38h4iis1 said:
Seriously - What does Ozil even do for Arsenal anymore? He was really influential for them in the first part of the season, now it seems like he's hurting the team by being out there. Awful. Reminds me of Bruno Cheyrou, for some reason...

seriously... Arsenal are playing with 9 right now. Ozil has been that poor.

All credit to the other 9 players. Massive display of fortitude.

I feel like Bayern are wasting this opportunity... 1-0 up, even with an away goal, isnt a great take from a game in which you had 60 minutes +1 player.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1jn3rqi8 said:
And there it is. Game over. Might as well not play the second leg.

I'll be honest, Gate, I think Arsenal have no chance at a trophy this season yet again. They'll get beat in the FA cup by probably City, maybe even Everton in the last 8.

They're not going to win the league. No way, no how. I think Wenger gets another pass this season just because of what he's acheived in the past, but if they spend another small fortune this Summer, he'll need silverware next season or it's gotta be curtains, you'd think.

Starts with the Ozil miss, but for me the turning point was the Gibbs injury.

I hate complimenting Arsenal but I was really impressed with Ox-Chamb today. Sanago looked better. talent is there.

Things will get more difficult for Arsenal with a tough FA fixture coming up, some difficult league fixtures, two slumping stars (no Giroud today was a big sign)

Depending on the form of Chelsea, Arsenal may find the league out of reach soon. They are sitll in the balance for the FA Cup.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2auymxx1 said:
InSuarezWeTrust":2auymxx1 said:
More like Missit Ozil. Amirite?

Looks like Spurs' "special relationship" with Real Madrid might not be one way traffic after all.

Gatehawk

Reaction score
So Chelsea's the only EPL side that didn't lose their 1st leg by a 2-0 scoreline(or just lose for that matter).

InSuarezWeTrust

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":ay5mv80i said:
WHat are Arsenal even doing here? 10 minutes to go, and they're playing with all the urgency of a Sunday League team on the last match of the season. Pure shite. No fire in that team at all.

Paper tigers that.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2y97df7p said:
I'd say hard luck to Gate, but there was no luck involved. Arsenal are streets behind Europe's elite.

But...but...

They drew at Bayern!

Bayern looked in control throughout. Arsenal looked like they approached this as if it was the first leg away and not down two. Tough ask to be fair. But they lacked a bit of urgency

Gatehawk

Reaction score
I don't even now what game you guys were watching. Sure 1st half Arsenal were paying too cautiously but the second half after Schweinstager scored, Arsenal finally took it seriously(I know that was still too late to start doing so). Ox and Fabianski were amazing today, Ozil didn't have a good game but now it appears that that was due to a hamstring issue. The problem I had was the fact that Bayern were dropping like flies anytime an Arsenal player touched them, prime example being that dive by Robben in the 2nd half.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Ox was fantastic today for sure...

You said it. They didn't wake up until it was too late.