Changes to .net

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good thoughts Sonic...Personally I think our eyes would acclimate to the deeper blue. The current color scheme has 2002/Holmgren Era written all over it. It's time to change and reflect the color palate of our new uniforms.

I remember clearly when I created this current design, it was met with a lot of "I don't like it!" and "My eyes!" Years later, many folks think this is one of the more soothing color schemes they frequent.

Give it time. I swear your eyes will adjust. It's time to go to the deeper, navy blue like the team has.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Can we get a second theme available in preferences that is just bland white garbage? I can't be the only one that would like a work-friendly theme available... :lol:

Throwdown

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":28zxn39b said:
Can we get a second theme available in preferences that is just bland white garbage? I can't be the only one that would like a work-friendly theme available... :lol:

no

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throwdown":20ovbxzo said:

Your Grumpy Cat impression sucks. I'm talking about a secondary theme available to change to in the control panel, not changing the main forum theme or anything; geez.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Anguish will have more info on that then I do but I *think* you can customize your experience with this software as long as the versions are offered?