Chiefs crying about offside call..

Cyrus12

Reaction score
For a team that has been the benfiter of so many calls... they are upset that the refs didn't give them a heads up that Toney lined up offside. So...is this the refs responsibility or the teams?? Are the Chiefs just used to getting the call and now that a couple go against them and it's the end of the world?? Get ready for a Swift break up song if the Chiefs lose...perhaps the distraction or fame is getting to them..

Last edited:

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
F the Queefs! KC has had so many calls go their way I guess they think they're entitled now.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know about that photo but all the photos I've seen he is CLEARLY a full foot or so in front of the ball, to the point the ref even said he couldn't see the ball from his vantage point.

Yeah, it sucks for them. A great game-winning play was negated by the proper call. It happens. Mahomes' anger is displaced. He should be angry at the WR who should have realized his foot was completely in the neutral zone, period, end of story.

I like Patty, seems like a pretty cool dude. But he's wrong here. Don't worry, it won't taint your slip N slide to Canton.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I don't know about that photo but all the photos I've seen he is CLEARLY a full foot or so in front of the ball, to the point the ref even said he couldn't see the ball from his vantage point.

Yeah, it sucks for them. A great game-winning play was negated by the proper call. It happens. Mahomes' anger is displaced. He should be angry at the WR who should have realized his foot was completely in the neutral zone, period, end of story.

I like Patty, seems like a pretty cool dude. But he's wrong here. Don't worry, it won't taint your slip N slide to Canton.

It's just a joke, and yes Reid said today that Toney didn't check with the refs like all WR's do lining up to make sure they're onside.

I can't believe Toney's still employed. Dude's the worst WR in the entire league.

One thing we know, KC's not going to lose another game the entire year. No way the league can allow their golden child to be this miserable.

The Chiefs by 1,000 every game from here!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
To sit there and complain when it was obvious........hilarious.

You're a damn football player, you can't see with your own eyes that you're lined up offsides? And none of his teammates yelled to scoot back a yard.
Guys pointing at refs happens on just about every play. He didn't even bother checking. F them.

ivotuk

Reaction score

LOL! I missed it at first. Look at the base of the arrow head. (Opposite from the point of the arrowhead)

rjdriver

Reaction score
Mahomes: "They need to let us play, games should be decided on the field by the players who bust their ass"

Mahomes last year: "Rules are rules, it was definitely a hold prior to the end zone and it must be called, even in a Super Bowl".

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Mahomes: "They need to let us play, games should be decided on the field by the players who bust their ass"

Mahomes last year: "Rules are rules, it was definitely a hold prior to the end zone and it must be called, even in a Suer Bowl".
He was gifted a super bowl last year...he needs to stop complaining.

morgulon1

Reaction score
For a team that has been the benfiter of so many calls... they are upset that the refs didn't give them a heads up that Toney lined up offside. So...is this the refs responsibility or the teams?? Are the Chiefs just used to getting the call and now that a couple go against them and it's the end of the world?? Get ready for a Swift break up song if the Chiefs lose...perhaps the distraction or fame is getting to them..
Maybe Andy Reid and Mahomes and auto should make another cute commercial.

cymatica

Reaction score
To sit there and complain when it was obvious........hilarious.

You're a damn football player, you can't see with your own eyes that you're lined up offsides? And none of his teammates yelled to scoot back a yard.
Guys pointing at refs happens on just about every play. He didn't even bother checking. F them.
This. How the hell does someone not notice when they are in the neutral zone? I don't understand how this can be an issue for anyone in the NFL, this is grade school stuff

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
It's just a joke, and yes Reid said today that Toney didn't check with the refs like all WR's do lining up to make sure they're onside.

I can't believe Toney's still employed. Dude's the worst WR in the entire league.

One thing we know, KC's not going to lose another game the entire year. No way the league can allow their golden child to be this miserable.

The Chiefs by 1,000 every game from here!!
KC and Dallas are totally floated by the zebras courtesy of the NFL

The 9ers are just good. And Baltimore. The whole script conspiracy of the colors in the Super Bowl logo looks like someone either was really spot on or the whole thing is steered.

From the games I’ve seen and the officiating - well - who knows. Look at the broncos. Giants. Eagles falling apart. Then again 9ers had a three loss skid.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
KC will get the calls swinging their way in the playoffs. T Swift is going to the super bowl.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If I was a betting man, I would take KC to cover every game here on out. No way the league wants their precious Queefs out of the playoffs.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
KC will get the calls swinging their way in the playoffs. T Swift is going to the super bowl.
This is funny…
You- the NFL keeps forcing Swift into everything.
Also You- the only one who brings her name into any KC/NFL thread..