Chiefs crying about offside call..

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
KC and Dallas are totally floated by the zebras courtesy of the NFL

The 9ers are just good. And Baltimore. The whole script conspiracy of the colors in the Super Bowl logo looks like someone either was really spot on or the whole thing is steered.

From the games I’ve seen and the officiating - well - who knows. Look at the broncos. Giants. Eagles falling apart. Then again 9ers had a three loss skid.
A friend noticed that too for some 20 years or so. Mentioned it to me about the SB colors. Box 4 bet in Vegas with those colors.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Dude it was the the correct call nobody in Kansas City was angry about the call. Not totally correct they were absolutely pissed that he ruined a possible all time highlight play for Travis. They were angry about Toney actually still being on the field. He's not anymore see the results?

Dude was a disaster in all possible ways in the position.

Last edited:

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Are you trying to be serious or just bored and trolling even Gronk knows Travis is far more charismatic.
Advertising Gronk came across as a lovable meathead even if it’s worn a bit thin with overexposure.

Kelce comes across as douche / bad boy. His appeal is to ladies with daddy issues, much narrower than Gronk.

As for wrestling aspirations…Kelce has a shot at being a villain for a year or two, but will never be a face like The Rock, Cena, etc.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Really going to be a sickening game when you want both teams to lose
not sure how i could care much less about either team getting another ring and that is saying something when whiners are involved

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They won't be crying about another Championship. The crying will be from the Niners fans who will see their team lose their 3RD STRAIGHT OWL. And 30 years w/out winning one. I'm sure the excuses will be excellent though.