Chiefs Vs Seahawks

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Rams are better than the Chiefs, and we almost beat them in LA. Screw the Chiefs. We can pound the shit out of any team in the NFL, any place, any time.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AgentDib

Reaction score
I imagine anybody who has actually watched a Chiefs game this season has probably come to the same two conclusions.

1) Mahomes is really good in their offense and they will put lots of points up against anybody.
2) The Chiefs secondary has been atrocious and they will give up lots of points against anybody.

It will probably be a high scoring affair but it would be very shortsighted to write this game off as a loss today when it's being played at CenturyLink and the Chiefs are giving up the most passing yards in the NFL.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
AgentDib":2uvbq2r6 said:
I imagine anybody who has actually watched a Chiefs game this season has probably come to the same two conclusions.

1) Mahomes is really good in their offense and they will put lots of points up against anybody.
2) The Chiefs secondary has been atrocious and they will give up lots of points against anybody.

It will probably be a high scoring affair but it would be very shortsighted to write this game off as a loss today when it's being played at CenturyLink and the Chiefs are giving up the most passing yards in the NFL.

The teams with really good defenses have a tendency to kick the crap out of the insane offenses in the playoffs. If they can't figure out how to play reasonable defense it doesn't look good for them.

hawks85

Reaction score
acer1240":23uuvi7k said:
hawks85":23uuvi7k said:
All I'm gonna say is we are winning out.

I thought it was over. 5-6?
Heat of the moment. My fantasy team was tanking all day during that game. I still think we are winning out. I said 13-3 awhile ago. That first rams game we should have won and we should have beaten the chargers. It is what it is. Right now we stand at 7-5. These are the last 4 games. We will win out. Maybe a couple of those games will be close and ugly with bad stats, but I dont care a W is a W.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'm expecting a Rams game repeat. Lots of points scored, lots of points given up, Seahawks fall short on the last drive, and it doesn't make a difference re: playoff standings anyway.

Mizak

Reaction score
I don't think the Chiefs are gonna rest their starters seeing as how semi hot the Lightning Bolts are.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the Chiefs losses against the rams and patriots are due to mahomes interceptions . I expect they will put up points on our at time questionable defense but if our offense can keep up and defense can force turnovers, we can win.

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
Mizak":1nxkpa5u said:
I don't think the Chiefs are gonna rest their starters seeing as how semi hot the Lightning Bolts are.

Same here mizak

OP
OP
SlickRick

SlickRick

Reaction score
Shoot our coming next week ? Even the chargers had to let it fly to get the W

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yeah, I think shootout too, with an outcome like the Wilson vs Rothlisberger shootout in 2015, and the Wilson vs. DeShaun Watson shootout before Watson's knee injury. Should be an exciting one!

Of course, we will run the ball and then hit big plays in the passing game, so score could even stay in the 20's for one or both teams. Most likely, I think both teams hit 30's, but not 50's like they did with Rams. If we can trade TDs for FGs and/or pick Mahomes off a couple times, could easily turn out with a happy result.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Introductions are in order... Patrick Mahomes meet the Clink, the 12's and Mr. Clark.

LTH

Reaction score
SlickRick":yl4uwdts said:
Hey my fellow Seahawks fans I finally have time to post. It may be to soon to discuss this,but please let's do. I need Chicken soup for the soul

Chiefs Vs Seahawks on the 23th. With the Chiefs pro bowl running back out of the picture, are you fellow 12s liking our chances better against Mahomes & company? Can mahomes carry his team with out much of a run game ?

Part of me doesn't like to look ahead but maybe 11-5 or 10-6 isn't to far off now. Please give me you're thoughts

My friend you are witnessing a championship run... This team eats raw meat and steel... they are going to win out regular season and then we are going to witness a prolific run through the playoffs into the SB for the greatest SB win in NFL history!

There is no other way to see it... Its exciting...its smash mouth...its send the dog for another beer time...Its Seahawk football!

ITS GO TIME BABY!! LMAO!!!

LTH

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see Mahomes on the receiving end of multiple interceptions.

Seafan

Reaction score
Depends what the Hawks get from RW. 158 or 37? They've won with both. Can't do 37 against the Chiefs.

mort

Reaction score
I think a lot of us were casually conceding this one not too long ago, but today, I like our odds. A lot.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Seafan":18d85grv said:
Depends what the Hawks get from RW. 158 or 37? They've won with both. Can't do 37 against the Chiefs.

Chiefs have an atrocious secondary. Wilson will get numbers as he usually does against crappy secondaries. If the OL can keep Dee Ford away from him, there are points to be had against the Chiefs.