Chris Carson: Slow to the Hole

toffee

Reaction score
I suspect the extra muscle mass that he gained over the years, that finally started to affect his nimbleness. That or some sort of minor injuries.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Greenhell

Reaction score
It's my opinion that Carson is overthinking things when it comes to hitting the hole. Instead of just blasting through the hole he's wasting valuable time hoping or waiting for something else to open up. It's kinda like a WR that is already trying to turn upfield before they even have the ball in their hand. In Carson's case, he's hoping for the homerun before he even swings. I'm tired of seeing this with him. He's hindering the offense instead of helping. He sometimes reminds me of Christine Michael. Lots of dancing and not going anywhere.

AC is a breath of fresh air for sure. He hits the hole fast and then makes his moves once he's past the LOS. More of that please.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
After seeing the Cards light up 200 plus in rushing, I love are chances with that one two punch. Both guys are tough and perfect for a game like this. Pound the rock, and keep them off the field longer.

xray

Reaction score
bulk and slower ...perhaps too heavy ? :D