Chris Hansen + Seahawks =

Throwdown

Reaction score
The hell is he suppose to do about the Sonics
Without Subsidies scum bags?

They'll get their day in court (again), and their case, because their math is incredibly wrong, will be thrown again.

There's nothing out in the open going on with the NBA, so what exactly is he suppose to be working on again?

Polaris

Reaction score
Throwdown":uukj8jvb said:

They'll get their day in court (again), and their case, because their math is incredibly wrong, will be thrown again.

There's nothing out in the open going on with the NBA, so what exactly is he suppose to be working on again?

Like I said before, I think in the moderate term future, the prospect of the Sonics returning to Seattle are quite good. It seems clear from last year that most of the NBA Ownship and fans want this. The problem is David Stern who seemingly has made it his life mission to punish Seattle. Until David Stern is gone, there is nothing to be done. Once he is gone, Ithink Hansen has a real chance. The rest is really noise IMHO.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Polaris":33e6ec9s said:
Throwdown":33e6ec9s said:

Like I said before, I think in the moderate term future, the prospect of the Sonics returning to Seattle are quite good. It seems clear from last year that most of the NBA Ownship and fans want this. The problem is David Stern who seemingly has made it his life mission to punish Seattle. Until David Stern is gone, there is nothing to be done. Once he is gone, Ithink Hansen has a real chance. The rest is really noise IMHO.

Stern retires in Feb, the day before the Seahawks win the Super Bowl, it's gonna be a great weekend for Seattle Sports fans in Feb.

Giblien

Reaction score
Chris Hansen Will Get You by xXHeatherXD

When I first heard "Chris Hanson", I was waiting for some pedophile to show up at the summit with him and ask the guy to take a seat.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Exittium":lels12ah said:
shouldn't he be busy trying to figure out some other way to bring back the sonics?

Shouldn't you be busy doing something else other than criticizing a guy for doing something awesome?

Subzero717

Reaction score
Let it go. Its over. Expansion is the only way. Anyone watch basketball lately? Its unwatchable for 75% of all games every night. Shawn Marion is still in the league. There are only 2 teams in the entire Eastern Conference above 500. That's pathetic.