Cincinnati @ Arizona

Laloosh

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2r4d4ts6 said:
RedAlice":2r4d4ts6 said:
Yes!!!

Nice win Cards. Yay for Ringless.

Why would you root for the cards?

NFCW fans that aren't Seattle fans, don't want Seattle to win the division.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
drdiags":1rhu26so said:
seahawkfreak":1rhu26so said:
WTH? What kind of penalty is that?

Simulating the snap count by the defense. Ref was close enough to the DT to hear him barking out the snap count causing the offsides.

What saying hut? Weird rule. No talking on the defensive line!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":14warfus said:
drdiags":14warfus said:
seahawkfreak":14warfus said:
WTH? What kind of penalty is that?

Simulating the snap count by the defense. Ref was close enough to the DT to hear him barking out the snap count causing the offsides.

What saying hut? Weird rule. No talking on the defensive line!

Are we surprised?

drdiags

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":pngn49nn said:
RedAlice":pngn49nn said:
Yes!!!

Visiting rival teams are pulling for each other, well unless it is the 9ers. On the hate scale I would imagine it is a 9ers/Seahawks toss-up for Rams and Cards fans. We are all like a band of thieves, in the end we all want what only one can have.

These fans paid their dues but I hope you knew when the time came they weren't going to kiss the ring if given the chance. It is all good. Pays the cost to be the boss.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1o46si5x said:
seahawkfreak":1o46si5x said:
RedAlice":1o46si5x said:
Yes!!!

I am born and raised in Arizona. Born in Phoenix, grew up in Tempe. Arizona is my second team, and all of my family are AZ fans - I'm the hold out who stayed and will always be a Rams fan. But, love for my home Arizona always.

I have tons of family at the game today and FB is entertaining.

RedAlice

Reaction score
drdiags":2cv5l4gv said:
seahawkfreak":2cv5l4gv said:
RedAlice":2cv5l4gv said:
Yes!!!

Visiting rival teams are pulling for each other, well unless it is the 9ers. On the hate scale I would imagine it is a 9ers/Seahawks toss-up for Rams and Cards fans. We are all like a band of thieves, in the end we all want what only one can have.

These fans paid their dues but I hope you knew when the time came they weren't going to kiss the ring if given the chance. It is all good. Pays the cost to be the boss.

I actually have no idea what your post means. But, other than being from AZ - I am rooting for AZ to win because it keeps them on top of the division. It's the best thing if I thought Rams had any shot in snow of even thinking their sorry ass could make the play-offs. Best thing for Rams is AZ takes the divison solid.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
RedAlice":4m700r80 said:
Hawkpower":4m700r80 said:
seahawkfreak":4m700r80 said:
RedAlice":4m700r80 said:
Yes!!!

I am born and raised in Arizona. Born in Phoenix, grew up in Tempe. Arizona is my second team, and all of my family are AZ fans - I'm the hold out who stayed and will always be a Rams fan. But, love for my home Arizona always.

Ehh it's weird. They are in your division, there are some rules to fandom you know? At the very most indifference. You should have just been a Cardinals fan. I'm form New York can't stand the Giants (friends and family are fans) and I love my original home.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RedAlice":19lv4v8e said:
Hawkpower":19lv4v8e said:
seahawkfreak":19lv4v8e said:
RedAlice":19lv4v8e said:
Yes!!!

Ehh it's weird. They are in your division, there are some rules to fandom you know? At the very most indifference. You should have just been a Cardinals fan. I'm form New York can't stand the Giants (friends and family are fans) and I love my original home.[/quote]

---

I couldn't be a Cardinal's fan - I am a Ram's fan. I love the Rams forever and too deep - obviously!!!! They are heart and soul to me for football, and always will be. However, I love, adore and am proud of every single thing that is Arizona, as I am from there. Arizona is a big part of me in other ways than football, and my family there loves the Cards.

We had a bit of overlap in the Warner AZ years.

Maybe being from Arizona is different than being from New York. Arizona never leaves you. I love my attitude, the place and the way I grew up. :D :D

I also root for the Diamondbacks and cannot even get a bit of emotion for the Padres. Still love the Suns and Barkely forever.

eta: I do not agree with you that I have to hate the other 3 teams in my division. YOUR RULES OF FANDOM ARE WRONG.

Obviously, I have been posting here for 3 years and not hating the Seahwawks. I am a big NFC West supporter - my team first, then all the others.

I know many fans do not support my view, but so what. It's MY VIEW. I love it.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
RedAlice":7p0wwuwh said:

Ehh it's weird. They are in your division, there are some rules to fandom you know? At the very most indifference. You should have just been a Cardinals fan. I'm form New York can't stand the Giants (friends and family are fans) and I love my original home.[/quote]

---

I couldn't be a Cardinal's fan - I am a Ram's fan. I love the Rams forever and too deep - obviously!!!! They are heart and soul to me for football, and always will be. However, I love, adore and am proud of every single thing that is Arizona, as I am from there. Arizona is a big part of me in other ways than football, and my family there loves the Cards.

We had a bit of overlap in the Warner AZ years.

Maybe being from Arizona is different than being from New York. Arizona never leaves you. I love my attitude, the place and the way I grew up. :D :D

I also root for the Diamondbacks and cannot even get a bit of emotion for the Padres. Still love the Suns and Barkely forever.

eta: I do not agree with you that I have to hate the other 3 teams in my division. YOUR RULES OF FANDOM ARE WRONG.

Obviously, I have been posting here for 3 years and not hating the Seahwawks. I am a big NFC West supporter - my team first, then all the others.

I know many fans do not support my view, but so what. It's MY VIEW. I love it.[/quote]

Well said.